It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Mao groomed by his masters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I happened upon this Amazon review and thought it was most astounding.
it was concerning the book Mao:the Unknown story. It's by a reviewer I've followed a lot. I agree with much of his reviews but mao is a subject I"m not familiar with. What do you ATsers think?

These concerns about this historical account of Mao being biased are naive and foolish. ALL accounts of past and present events and people are biased because that is the nature of how the controlling / ruling elite record what other members of the elite have done or are currently doing. Very little of the truth can be widely distributed, otherwise the elite would be ousted before dawn. This reminds me of a quote by Bush Sr. in 1992 where he says that if Americans ever knew what the Bush family had done over the years to America that they would be chased down in the streets and lynched. Exactly.

Thus, most outlets for information (especially book publishing, and especially books used to teach history) are censored with a fine tooth comb. In point of fact, historical accounts that are closer to the truth will always come across as bizarre, horrific, and unbelievable to all of us who have been conditioned by our "education". For example, any book on Hitler and the Nazis that does not delve into the blatant satanism, occultism, "bull" homosexuality and fascination with the ancients (ie. Egypt, Atlantis, and others) is way off course, especially in trying to piece together what happened and why. Of course, this constant throwing us off course is intentional and very well thought out. Also, people like Hitler, Stalin, Mao and others are not "self-made", or randomly evil, or "in the right place at the right time" like this book claims, rather they are bred, groomed, trained, and then placed into positions of power in order to achieve specific agendas (sometimes unknown to even them). Hard to believe, you say? There is one place that all of the above mentioned mass murderers can be tied to: The Tavistock Institute of London. Research this yourselves. These monsters are created, and although they may be born of flesh and blood in small towns in China, Austria, Russia, Texas, Arkansas, etc., they quickly become nothing like the rest of us and do not consider themselves patriots of any nation. Passports, flag waving or anthem singing means nothing to the Elite, as they are globalist minded. So, killing us is enjoyable to them, raping and causing us misery is sport to them, and lying about it in the history books is hardly an after-thought. Just another day at the office, really, and the challenge for us mere mortals is NOT to try and understand their actions and motivations from our ethical points of view. They simply don't have ethics, morality, or empathy - it has been bred or "trained" out of them, which is why they are so useful to their "controllers".

Therefore, does this book go over-board with brutal details? I would think not at all and I am sure there are many stomach retching accounts of depravity that were not told. I have read other accounts of breeding children specifically to sacrifice and then eat (yes, I am refering to cannibalism). Sometimes, children were / are eaten alive after having been sexually violated and skinned so their terror is at an absolute peak; it has something to do with massive and concentrated levels of adrenaline in the blood and tissues which provides the "perp" with a powerful high - akin to mythological vampirism actually. This was in Mao's regime and MANY others historically. What is really going on here?! Just coincidence? Should we re-think the so-called myth of vampires? Who "Count Dracula" really was (Vlad the Impaler) ties into this story quite well, and there are some fascinating parallels with Mao. Strange but true.

Regardless, my major critique of this work is not recognizing Mao as a well made product by the hidden hands that control this planet. He was no random peasant who cut his own swath through the masses and then appeared on the World stage at just the right time. Human history does not unfold that way, regardless of what you may have read.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
We of the internet age use the word "scrubbed" to describe the elite's technique of scrubbing the net for things that make the sock puppet's look bad.

Sock puppet-political figures they hand pick to do their bidding.

Of course things are scrubbed of things, the normal folk should not see.

How many times is the argument "oh they would never do that" in regards to government, have each and everyone of us heard?

How many times is the technique of "government is good" been instilled in our minds by numerous avenues, be it school, books, MSM etc etc etc.

History, and the repetition of it is EXACTLY why these things are done. The elite do not want the normal folk to see past the veil.

Small government is the ONLY solution to the despots of the world.

S&F and BUMP!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yeah I agree.

Is there anyway to verify this?

Hard to believe, you say? There is one place that all of the above mentioned mass murderers can be tied to: The Tavistock Institute of London. Research this yourselves.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

join