It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real NWO Group(s)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

In conspiracy theory, the term "New World Order" or "NWO" refers to the emergence of a bureaucratic collectivist one-world government. The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a powerful and secretive elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign nation-states and put an end to international power struggles.

When people usually talk about NWO they refer to it as a single entity but can it be more than 1 single group? It is quiet possible that more than one group is working towards this goal and may be collaborating their activities.

A Brief look in Three Groups/ Clubs/ Society

Pilgrims Society

Official Pilgrims logo. "Hic et Ubique" means "here and everywhere", apparently a reference to the idea that the United States and Great Britain should stand together side by side everywhere. The eagle represents the United States; the lion Great Britain.

Pilgrims Society is also referred to as The Eastern Establishment and so-called "WASP" establishment - meaning "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant". What sets an elite apart from the regular population is influence: influence in domestic politics and economy, and influence in foreign politics and the world economy. This influence in many cases is hereditary, because within establishment circles it's as much about who you know as it is about what you know.

Most people have at least vaguely heard of the "Eastern Establishment". This is a reference to a group of people in the Northeast of the United States which to many appears to wield a disproportionate amount of influence over the nation's politics. This influence, which goes back even further than the days of John D. Rockefeller, Sr. and J. P. Morgan, Sr. has been illustrated by the fact that a great number of individuals working in the senior positions of government have come from a number of New York-based banks, insurance companies and law firms, only to return to this group of banks and businesses after their public term came to an end. Often these individuals served in more than one administration, and together with a number of other peculiarities - think of controversial policies, suspected cover ups, ignored conflicts of interest, lack of media attention, etc. - some people have become suspicious of what at times appears to be almost like a permanent government.

Membership List of Pilgrims Society

The membership list compiled by PEHI contains 1496 names, the vast majority of them from the United States (rough estimate: about 82% or 1227). Analyzing the biographies of these members doesn't just show that the Pilgrims are part of the WASP elite - they are the WASP elite.

Detailed information about this club
Intro
The WASP elite
Pilgrims history
The Pilgrims network
* Banks, law firms, insurance and other business
* Media (and Operation Mockingbird)
* Education
* Cultural, scientific and revolutionary societies
* Religion
* Templar and Masonic orders
* The big interests
* The State Department vs. the DoD's Neoconservatism
Pilgrims and Israel
Pilgrims and international fascism
Pilgrims, FDR and American fascism
Anti-Eastern Establishment propaganda
Pilgrims anomalies
The propaganda is true?
Globalist theory
Conclusion

The 1001 Club

In short, Bankers, intelligence agents, and raw materials executives striving for a sustainable future.

The 1001 Club also known as 1001 Nature Trust and Club is linked to WWF is the most secretive club. The information about them is very sporadic. Whether you search in Dutch, French, German, English, American, or South-African newspapers of the past 35 years, you will find that there is virtually no information available on a private association naming itself the 1001 Club.

In 1948, the International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources (IUCN) was erected, mainly by Sir Julian Huxley, a famous biologist. Later, in September 1961, Julian Huxley officially established the WWF, together with persons like Prince Bernhard and Prince Philip. Ten years later, around 1971, WWF officials Anton Rupert, Prince Philip, and Prince Bernhard came together and decided to form a club that would cover the administrative and fundraising aspects of the WWF, making the organization's existence independent from donations of the general public. Anton Rupert is said to have been the one who came up with the idea. Bernhard became the "figurehead" of the organization, a role similar to his role in the Bilderberg meetings.

Membership List of 1001 Club

Background of the WWF and the 1001
Club meetings
Difference between the 1001 and the Pilgrims
Land grabbing and covert operations
The human-induced global warming agenda
Organizations represented by 1001 Club members
Controversial members

Le Circle

This club acts like a private bridge between Vatican-Paneuropean and Anglo-American intelligence.

Le Cercle is a secretive, privately-funded and transnational discussion group which holds regular meetings in different parts of the globe. It is attended by a mixture of politicians, ambassadors, bankers, shady businessmen, oil experts, editors, publishers, military officers and intelligence agents, which may or may not have retired from their official functions. Many important members of this club are affiliated with the aristocratic circles in London or obscure elements within the Vatican.

Intro
Origins
"Europe's founder" Jean Monnet
Franco-German rapprochement
Crozier's anti-communist propaganda network
Cercle leadership
Subversive tendencies
The 61
More on the American Cercle members
The Vatican-Paneuropa network
Franco-German vs. US-supported Anglo-German alliance
The dilemma of the British Tories (Conservatives)
Religious extremism and concluding summary

These three main "private" groups which represents many organisations at a glance

An example showing how a few groups have absorbed the leadership of (almost) all the other organizations. Important note: the author is not saying that the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Windsor families are in control of this planet. It's only that almost every important player in the globalist process is connected to one or more of these aristocratic families, sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly

End.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Amazing research here. It will take a while to sort it all out, but I always love when someone does their homework and puts together a great presentation. Kudos!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Good post!

However I don't think that the NWO is a conspiracy so much, as say the theories behind who what when and where.

Who exactly is behind the NWO, regardless of what is seen and sometimes heard there is no empirical evidence of who is running the show. Many sites go on ad nauseum about this subject but fail to hit the mark with solid evidence. Reasonably sure and all its variants is different from the rock solid proof of political party members openly talking about the NWO.

What is it going to accomplish exactly? We know they have eugenicists, and such working for them, and reports have come out about reduce populations to 10% of current. We are once again pretty sure this is just a control move but once again reasonably sure and empirical evidence is two different things. I'm not going to say that they don't know that Fluoride is bad for health as it is in reports, but can you say for certain that they don't?

When is a big question as for decades people have been talking about NWO plans. But with reports like Agenda 21 shows they are willing to take centuries for change to come about.

Where, will all this start? Well one could argue that this has been happening for years. Gun bans, registration, more and more regulation soon anyone could be considered a criminal. Look at what they wanted to do with health care, mandate and jail those that don't fall in line. The subversive law in South Carolina is a back door way of destroying the first amendment. My guess is that it is going to happen as it has been happening all over at different intensities.

So is the the NWO a few global elite pulling the string of these governments and religions or are the governments and religions the factors contributing to the NWO. Time and study will tell.

From my cold dead hands! I will not get a gun permit, I will not register my gun and I will not turn in my guns. These are illegal actions that are to be met with force, for those that carry out illegal actions are domestic enemies, and I don't remember an expiration date on my oath!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
One thing I keep noticing as I read through these group descriptions is that they are all fairly recent overall. They come and go and people seem to migrate between groups or share membership between groups. I think this is the key to what we are seeing as a "NWO".

I think the NWO is not truely a single entity as is often described on ATS. Instead, I see a series of influential "families" (quoted to imply a mafia style family rather than blood line) that occasionally work together and occasionally fued. There is no global bullet list of plans, rather there are several plans being orchestrated by several families each to serve their own means. I believe these clubs and organizations you have illustrated here are the primary means by which they communicate.

You know, this all reminds me of the movie "Conspiracy Theory". At the end of the movie some shadowy figure says, "If the intelligence field was a family, we would be the uncle noone ever talks about".

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Thank you for your response people, and yes you are correct n your conclusion that many of these are hereditary or what you can also hint as royal blood lines. Thank you for your kind words.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Very nicely done! Even though i do not completely believe in what you are saying it is well presented and does make some very valid points. But when you logically think about NWO, 1001 group, Pilgrims society, and Le Cirlcle, and I've said this before, whats to say that there is not a true group of elites out there maybe 7-12 people controlling who we think as elites, as there little meat puppets. Regardless of how it all breaks down which honestly is the least of my worries the outcome of what we are watching before our eyes seems it is going to be the same. Who is in control is not the true conspiracy its what do THEY plan to do with the general population. Please think about what im saying and maybe we will stop fighting about who is in control and start fighting on how we the people can truly gain control. Make so that voting actually feels like you did something and that the truth will be told to the people instead of constant daily lie's and cover-ups.

top topics

join