It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes you angry to no end? All subjects apply.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I just wanted to start a new thread about things that anger people.

More than a Rant thread or general chit-chat.
I see a few threads here that are slightly on the same topic just not generalized.

This thread is for everything, and everywhere.

I'll start by saying that what angers me to no end are lazy people.
LAZY PEOPLE.

The ones that don't work hard and get paid the same amount as you.
The ones that complain about a "hard life" and never broke a sweat in their lives.
The people that screw-off all day and you bust your hump, when they see you they say, "Why do you look so wore out?"...knowing full well they didn't work at all.

So....BTS, what angers you? I could go on for days.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Well hello my Friend, First of all, the thing that a gets my Blood boiling was an incedent on Mutter, you know what I'm talking about.... the way some people are just so boring and serious.

@nd 2nd, is the way people are so bound to materialistic things... Its like they try their whole life to accumulate all this Cr@p that somebody else will have to deal with when they leave...

3RD-ly- MEDIA -

How is it possible that so many media campaigns get away with the idea that s3x sells.... is this what we want our world to become

Im 28 years old and i have thought about having kids..... but that though just slips away every time i switch the T.V on, go to a mall or open a magazine....

Just S3X S3X S3X everywhere
. It is sooo sick, What happened to admiring beauty, and not just lusting... if that is a word....

I could also go on for years with this

Flag my friend....

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by psy_smurf
reply to post by havok

@nd 2nd, is the way people are so bound to materialistic things... Its like they try their whole life to accumulate all this Cr@p that somebody else will have to deal with when they leave...

3RD-ly- MEDIA -

How is it possible that so many media campaigns get away with the idea that s3x sells.... is this what we want our world to become

Im 28 years old and i have thought about having kids..... but that though just slips away every time i switch the T.V on, go to a mall or open a magazine....

Just S3X S3X S3X everywhere
. It is sooo sick, What happened to admiring beauty, and not just lusting... if that is a word....

I could also go on for years with this

Flag my friend....

Dude, I think you're the carbon copy of me. Same age, same brain. Weird.
Seriously. I have the exact same thoughts everyday.
Sex everywhere, Materialism. I'm glad I'm not alone.

Wow. This really opened my eyes a bit. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
MOON for you my friend... remember we are in BTS, no stars... i agree

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What angers me the most....

How people can go through life every day, and not be interested in this magical world that we have around us. Not be interested in what makes us tick. Not be interested in why we are here, and lastly...not be interested in what our minds can really do.

They kind of spoil it for the rest of us, because there is no demand for the information or knowledge that is clearly being kept from humanity...

It angers me how people can be okay with how our lives are going, they aren't even phased, not even the least bit. HOW CAN THEY NOT WANT TO KNOW??? HOW CAN THEY NOT WANT TO LEARN?

Our perception of beauty...is sooooo distorted. I don't even know where to begin with this... I hate walking through the mall, or down the street and see these women... mini skirts, bleached hair and spray tan. That is what they are setting as a 'trend' and we perceive falseness, as beauty. I am usually a pretty confident person, I don't wear make up (the occasional blush and mascara if I'm going somewhere) & I'm pretty much a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl...but walking through a mall and seeing these women- I start to think, maybe there is something wrong with me. I HATE THAT! I need to get out of there so fast..away from the fake-ness.

And lastly, religion. It allows us to under estimate ourselves and our mind power...we are God, and God is us....we are all the same, thought and frequency (same thing really) we hold our everything we know in place.
We control matter.. but no one cares. & No one is interested. Go figure

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

So....BTS, what angers you? I could go on for days.

Creepy avatars?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
do you want a small list or a novel? just kidding
the thing that angers me the most are people who take life to seriously, leave no room for fun for joking for laughter, people who take everything personally and think everything you say is a direct attack on them but the biggest thing of all is people who think they know you and start talking to you and saying things about you like they know you, when really they have no clue

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

not having a job at the moment pees me off completely

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Oversimplifying the complex and overcomplicating the simple.

Unfounded fears and unrealistic expectations.

Failure to focus on the important and dwelling on the trivial.

Indifference and intolerance.

Inability to recognize cause and effect appropriately, missing it when it's there and superstitiously attributing it to where it isn't.

Celebrity anything.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
What angers me the most....

How people can go through life every day, and not be interested in this magical world that we have around us. Not be interested in what makes us tick. Not be interested in why we are here, and lastly...not be interested in what our minds can really do.

My sentiments exactly. Good post!

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Creepy avatars?

I personally like your new one! I hate beetles.

Originally posted by l neXus l
do you want a small list or a novel? just kidding

I know, right? I could probably write an encyclopedia on Hatred.

Originally posted by missyuniverse
Not having a job at the moment pees me off completely

Sorry to hear that. You and about 332,299,021 others worldwide.
Welcome to the NWO.

Originally posted by MrDesolate
Oversimplifying the complex and overcomplicating the simple.

Unfounded fears and unrealistic expectations.

Failure to focus on the important and dwelling on the trivial.

Indifference and intolerance.

Inability to recognize cause and effect appropriately, missing it when it's there and superstitiously attributing it to where it isn't.

Celebrity anything.

Ahh! Very intricate! Good post!

The celebrity anything I completely agree with.

Great job BTS'ers. Thanks and keep them coming!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Spam (Specially Prepared American Meat).

Why?

Why not?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Actually, it's Sp[iced] [H]am.

Why? Because you can't have spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon, baked beans, and spam without it.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Liars and deceivers... hypocrites.

Sorry for the one liner but that about says it all.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just to add another thing that angers me to no end.

Here goes.
Now a days, a person can't acquire anything without an I.D. card.
Especially money, job or drivers license.

Now here's what REALLY grinds my gears.
Try to go to your local bank and pull money out of any account you have.
Go in the lobby and tell them you don't have your I.D.
See what happens and tell me.

Because without mine, I couldn't withdraw any money.
I had my S.S. card (don't know why), a credit card, my health insurance card.
And about 3 other "forms" of identification. So I had sufficient I.D.

I go to this bank at least once a month. Had an account there for 15 years.
The tellers even know my nickname.
But, this time, they didn't. Same tellers as always.
They actually said to me, "I don't know you" and "I've never seen you in here before."

I even applied for a loan there last year.

I was so irate, words can't describe the madness that went through me.
The kind teller even had the nerve to say it was for "My protection".
No one will ever know the rage that brewed inside at that moment.
I am finally calmed down after the incident, but believe me this will go down in the books of the main reason why I am getting a safe and pulling ALL my money out of our "banking" system.

I hate banks, I hate bankers, and I hate money.

If we goto electronic currency, I am moving in with the monks! (no kidding)

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
People who criticize Spam but have never eaten it.

It has provided hundreds of jobs to countless uneducated people for over 60 years.

It is truly an all American meat and it is one of the few things that is still made in this country.

There is nothing better than chopped Spam stuffed in to a pita bread and topped with Vegamite.

Now that is a great meal!

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Oneolddude]

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Oh ho ho brace yourself for the ranting of a lifetime . What makes me very
is how the music industry has gone to crap with crappy music. Whatever happened to the old school music that was about the people and not their wallets? I hate the sun as it gets to a boiling 130 degrees or hotter here in Iraq during the summer time I feel like I am melting
. The constant a$$
that say I am not a soldier when I give them enough proof that im real and still say differently. The garbage chow that they feed us that not even ants will run to if droped on the floor
. Spelling nazi's that hunt you down the instant you screw something up. Our garbage mission of helping the people of Iraq when we are actually helping TPTB settle down for hugh profits. The hateful :bash: that goes around here is simply stunning that words cannot even describe. I am about to explode with anger
but I am starting to calm down now that you guys have survived my ramblings. Flag for you and thanks for allowing me to vent before I go insane with boredom.

Edit: Evenmore
rantings coming up
. I hate how players camp too much on COD MW2. Some of those guys should be
for life. The fact that once im done with this desert I get to go to another desert called El Paso so more sand and hotness for me yay
. The amount of police pulling over soldiers instead of actual criminals no wonder the crime rate in El paso is high and drunk people that act arrogant to no ends . Oh yeah back in the states waking up at 0515 every god damn morning for PT formations except weekends. I thinkl I am done for now and have most likely killed this thread for it so sorry if this has occured.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Well, Stop-loss!,
Don't feel bad, I get up at 0515 everyday but not for PT. For work.
So, its by choice.

I am glad you see this:

Our garbage mission of helping the people of Iraq when we are actually helping TPTB settle down for hugh profits.

Thanks for the rant.

new topics

top topics

join