It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil Wayne -- Illuminati Connection?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OhSooInterested31

I have an alter ego, it's Superman.

Am I a part of the Illuminati?

In fact, more people know me by Superman then they do my real name. And that's not because of the internet. Certain social situations I have this persona for the simple fact that it's a barrier to keep people away. I'll admit that. It makes me feel more untouchable, and when I feel that way, it oozes into the room, I become untouchable. It's all about swagger, it's all about perception.

Slim Shady is untouchable.

HOVA is untouchable.

Weezy...that's just a nickname though. If I'm not mistaken, given to him by his father, Birdman.

but the main reason I think Lil Wayne is not part of the Illuminati (other then they do not exist anymore):

"Shawty want a thug
Bottles in the club
Shawty want to hump"

Why I think Jay Z isn't
the song 99 Problems.
Shows a very strong disdain for "the man"

The main reason why I don't think any of this holds water, rap is, by nature, against "the man" the second any of this comes out with any sort of real evidence, they would lose their fan base. True sellouts do not make money in rap.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

True sellouts are the only people who make money in rap. Every 'rap' artist is a sellout by nature (do not confuse rap with hip hop.)

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Well anytime you use the word industry or commercial you have to know that freedom of expression is compromised. The music is all decided by Viacom. The white guys there decide what goes and what doesn't. Money is the driving factor, not expression. I did not mean to imply that all music is like that, I listen to mostly independent artists and labels. Music made for the radio loses its freedom because it is being made for the radio, preteens, clubs, ect.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by cryolite]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Notice at 1:50-1:54, there is a brief shot with a man in dark shades (who looks likes Birdman) as Wayne says, "I know what they don't want to tell you." Then at 3:50-3:55, the same guy in the dark shades is shown looking at all the chaos and violence from above, safely and out of reach. This is Lil Wayne's Illuminati symbolism in his video.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
nothing pops out at me yet with that lyric but I should mention there was a great thread here and also other sites on Jay z. Isn't there some old story about a African American selling his soul to the devil to become an successful singer? or was it a movie? Devil went down to Georgia?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yea, but the tin-foil makes it a bit delicate. I've had to replace mine three or four times.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
True sellouts are the only people who make money in rap. Every 'rap' artist is a sellout by nature (do not confuse rap with hip hop.)

And confuse neither with actual music.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I am not surprised that someone has found "Illuminati" symbolism here. With a little bit of imagination, one can find it anywhere they look. Ellipses, triangles, cubes, pentagons, hexagons, stars, etc., are the building blocks of all drawing. After spending many hours scouring every thread in this site regarding the Illuminati I found that there was not one single substantive piece of evidence supporting the existence of said organization presented by any member, in the history of this site, as far as I could go back. Symbols don't count.
As far as I can tell, the group disbanded some two centuries ago...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't really see anything in that quote jumping out at me. I remember a large post about Jay Z a while back. Mentioned his use of triangle hand sign and various lyrics. One pastor of a baptist church somewhere had a video up showing a backwards jay Z lyric saying something sinister.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Yeonathan

You are thinking of Robert Johnson, pretty much the father of and one of the originators of rock and roll music and a great blues musician. The story goes that he sold his soul in order to become a great guitarist and singer. He is one of my favorites, I am a hardcore blues and classic rock hound.

Peace

[edit on 31-3-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Look at all these people hating on Rap music just because they can't relate to it. roflmfao.

The fact of the matter is Rap is the realest genre of music on the planet; it deals with real life issues that are in the streets. Don't hate cause you can't relate. I love rap; always have, always will.

I grew up in the " hood " and was one of the only white boyz there. I started listening to rap when I was like 3 or 4; I can't remember, it was so long ago. At any rate - It molded me into who I am today. I started out listening to rappers like Eazy-E; Snoop Dogg; 2pac; Bone Thugz N Harmony. Ect. Oldschool.

And I still listen to all that today. It's so damn real man you just have no idea. They REPRESENT the Streetz! Especially rappers like Juvenile. OMG I love JuVe!!!!! and T.I. OMG If any rappers deserving of " Illuminati " Status it's T.I. ! hahaha he's so RAW! Also, go listen to some Youngbloodz as well. Their CD " Everybody Know Me " OMG that is so RAW! hahaha

Anyway, I can't stand ppl who hate on rap, and act like it's not even music, when it's as real as you can get. The lyrics come straight from the heart, and the streets, through personal expierences.

yeah, yeah, yeah, now hate on me plz... I love it...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_K1D

Yeah certain kinds of hip hop are great. I got love for all forms of music. I'm really into Wu Tang, they are by far my fav group of rappers ever, the rza is amazing with beats and rhymes. A lot of people just immediatly hear someone rapping and just turn it off without even giving it a chance and actually listening to the lyrics and listening to what these cats are saying. I personally am not really into the "gangsta" type of type of stuff, I'm more into I guess you would call it "conscious hip hop". I do however freakin despise cats like lil wayne and most mainstream rappers.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The Music Video finally Came Out, here is the Link to Official music video... Thought it was interesting, shows a lot of chaos and disaster, I also seen 621 appear so I searched that number in google and came up with Matthew 6:21, 'For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.' Any ideas ?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So here is my view on the subject. Rappers and their producers collaborate to make money by writing songs. They put this stuff in songs to hit the untapped conspiracy market that is plagued with X Files music and the sort. Hope this clarifies some things. Good luck in your searches.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
theyre puppets of the illumini, not members.
what political advantage do any of these have long term. theyre pawns to shepherd a separate flock.

FOR 100% REAL HIPHOP LISTEN TO BIG PUN....JEDI MIND TRICKS...AND A.O.T.P.

Anything like Wayne, Jay-Z etc is complete Garbage. its not real life...its celebrity, magazine, fantasy ballacks. And it almost killed HipHop.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by ChizMasterGrey]

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

It doesn't matter how ignorant lil wayne or anyone is to be a part of the illuminati. Perfect example, Soulja Boy. He might certainly be the most ignorant millionare in the world. Do you ever wonder why he has more money than any other famous real rapper? The illiuminati portrays what they want vicariously through celebrities no matter what their intelligence level is. The illuminati does what they want with whoever sells their soul to them and that's how soulja boy, lil wayne, Jay-Z, etc makes their money. But at the same time Lil wayne has been speaking out against them in his songs subliminaly. Rap and hip-hip is going to straight sh** because of money and these damn elites in the illuminati. If rap and hip-hop didn't have the illuminati telling them what to put in their songs, Lil Wayne and every other rapper would be coming out with crazy material but they can't.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join