It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vancouver: Suspicious object detonated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Vancouver: Suspicious object detonated

www.theglob eandmail.com

Commuters were urged to stay away from the SeaBus terminal and Lonsdale Quay bus loop for nearly two hours at rush hour Thursday after a suspicious object was found at the North Shore quay just after 3 p.m.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Is this a "training exercise" for the real one to come?

I wonder.

I think they are very paranoid and that it wouldn't take much to cause a disturbance in Vancouver.

Is there a link to Iran, like others are speculating something has to happen to attack?

Like in the movie 2012, it makes a comment on the Canadian Winter Olympics in Vancouver. There is a lot of Ocean to patrol there and with what forces? A handful of coast guards?

www.theglob eandmail.com

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ah and here we go, off to a great start for the 2010 Olympics. False Flag attack is expected.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Shrukin89]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Ah and here we go, off to a great start for the 2010 Olympics. False Flag attack is expected.

Thankfully only by you and Alex Jones.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nifron

Is this a "training exercise" for the real one to come?

I wonder.

I think they are very paranoid and that it wouldn't take much to cause a disturbance in Vancouver.

Is there a link to Iran, like others are speculating something has to happen to attack?

Like in the movie 2012, it makes a comment on the Canadian Winter Olympics in Vancouver. There is a lot of Ocean to patrol there and with what forces? A handful of coast guards?

www.theglob eandmail.com

I live in Vancouver and am working for a telecommunications company in some of the venues during the Olympics. I can tell you that there is a lot more security presence than "A handful of coast guards".

I believe the official budget is close to a billion dollars. This includes 5000 RCMP officers, 5000 military officers, countless security cameras (temporary Hopefully!), and constant military/police helicopter presence. The entrance to all venues is basically the same as going through an airport, minus the new body scanners. The roads around the venues are all strictly controlled as well.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Travalentino]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

Originally posted by Shrukin89

Thankfully only by you and Alex Jones.

Alex Jones has never said he expected a false flag to happen you dimwit.

top topics

join