It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with iran this year how sure are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Myself i feel it's almost inevitable after isreal is done with hezbollah or maybe they'll get ballsy and do two at once....ok that sounded sexual but i rate it at 90-95% probability.although no media coverage at all leads me to that 5-10% doubht minf you ossetia was barly in the news at all and look how that panned out.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Since Blair opened his mouth at the Iraq inquiry... I feel pretty sure it is going to happen... Beside a war is good for both sides of this equation (it'll be the people that suffer, not the elite)

In my opinion, we could fight an external war.. bad guys that way.. points fingers at who ever.. which both sides are doing right now..

But both sides also face many internal issues, and once we get to spring, the people in the West will start to look at and understand what a jobless recovery really means, and as soon as we learn the pain of having to repay what has been borrowed and given away on our behalf, the pent up frustration and anger won't be nice to see..

Iran has similar internal unrest brewing.. tho that might explode prior to the unrest in the West.. so perhaps that is a bigger driver behind recent events... And civil unrest can be contagious and spread really quickly..

External war, internal civil unrest... I wonder which one the establishment will aim for *sarcasm* no wonder they are goading each other and pointing fingers.

Just my lil opinion, but I'd say a very high chance one or the other will happen

[edit on 9/2/10 by thoughtsfull]

join