It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chip Insertion on Live TV!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Can I ask why you wouldn't get one of these?

Probably that issue where it causes cancer growth in the organic tissue surrounding the implant.

RFID implants linked to cancer: the lowdown
arstechnica.com...

Implanted RFID Chips Linked To Cancer
science.slashdot.org.../09/08/1832243

Chip Implants Linked to Animal Tumors
www.washingtonpost.com...

Study: RFID Implants Could Cause Cancer
www.wired.com...

RFID implants linked to cancer in lab tests
www.engadget.com...

RFID Implant Cancer Questions Concern Patients
www.sys-con.com...

Countless more links available through Google. Type in "RFID" and "cancer". Enjoy.

Amazing information , great post my friend , Honestly this is how i perceive this , full prosthetic bodies have been in the mind for decades , im sure bill gates secretly has one .. ON this notation , think of the body as a computer , would you let them insert a memory device into your body to implicate frequencies or any other artificial neurological signals in your mind ? IM Positive these people know what their up tooo!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
not only are they able to track you through GPS technology within the chip but for years it's been known that they can affect your emotional state through embedded chips as well. your hormones and emotions can be affected through a microchip floating around inside of your body. The Manchurian Candidate was not JUST a movie dealing in fantasy. That was a small look into the world that has existed since forever. James Earl Ray...the so called murderer of Martin Luther King Jr. doesn't remember doing anything that day. Timothy McVeigh as well. so did Lee Harvey Oswald. A chip inside you is not to your benefit...trust me. It is a way to track and round up anyone they need to. It is a way to control you from afar like a frickin robot.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join