It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mystery Creature Stalks Oklahoma" (news video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

And from skyislandalliance.org here we have an ocelot in Cochise County, Arizona, which I would never ever have expected...

Taken by a remote camera, this remarkable photograph is the first verifiable record of this elusive wild feline alive in Arizona. Although a small number of ocelots live in south Texas, ocelots have never before been recorded alive in Arizona. Additionally, this record from Arizona places ocelots over 200 miles north in latitude from where they are found in Texas...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I wonder how many experts we could have found just prior to this who would have informed us "Oh hell no, ocelots in Arizona, what you been smoking boy???"...more than one I bet...hee-hee-hee...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
And here again we have the so-enjoyable Texas Cryptid Hunter: Rare Ocelot Found Dead in Palo Pinto County, Texas ...which one could count as more of the onslaught of ocelots where they ought not to be...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Wow! How much more sensationalism can the media get on board with?
Hiding in the grass in order to present the story? Oh my friggin gawd............

Pfffffft

What junk. I mean, maybe there is something lurking around but the MSM turns this perhaps serious query into a sideshow freak show act.

I hate TV. Please............throw your television sets out the window and say (I am mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore)

<< 1   >>

join