It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question EVERYTHING!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
Do not go insane, lose you mind, as is possible with such things, especially true when delving into various Occult and Esoteric subjects.

I am a guide, one of many.

The Age of Aquarius is upon us.

Now it is time for you to find your way, Question EVERYTHING!

Jeremiah 9:3, "And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.

You even said it yourself, your sources are various occult and esoteric subjects.

Stop lying to yourself and to others by sugar coating big lies with a handful of small truths. If not for other peoples benefit then for your own benefit as a start.

You are right in one thing though, you are one of many.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

I'm not entirely sure sure why they have lied to us, but the part I am sure of is that they crave TOTAL control, the best way to control is to ensure that who/what you are trying to control is totally unaware that they are being controlled. It's manipulation of the highest form, they hold information that we don't have and that is where their power stems from.

There is a way to make their control collapse like a house of cards, knowledge... if the world were to question EVERYTHING and make their own mind up about things then they would instantly see through the lies that are right in their face. True, we won't see through all the lies... as the deception is vast and the PTB are very clever in what they do. But we can see through enough of it to make it blindingly obvious that something very wrong with the world.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
Do not go insane, lose you mind, as is possible with such things, especially true when delving into various Occult and Esoteric subjects.

I am a guide, one of many.

The Age of Aquarius is upon us.

Now it is time for you to find your way, Question EVERYTHING!

Jeremiah 9:3, "And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.

You even said it yourself, your sources are various occult and esoteric subjects.

Stop lying to yourself and to others by sugar coating big lies with a handful of small truths. If not for other peoples benefit then for your own benefit as a start.

You are right in one thing though, you are one of many.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by XXXN3O]

Actually what I have said here was all learned from delving into aincient history and various texts, not from any esoteric and occult sources. Please do not misinterpret my words, prehaps I should have been clearer. With regards to the various esoteric and occult books I have read it is more of a case of, "know thy enemy", if you understand what the PTB know then you can begin to see what they believe in and then you can counter it... I hope that clarifies things.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
To whoever is interested, if you haven't already I suggest doing some research into, the Nag Hammadi texts... you will be suprised at some of the very interesting things you'll learn from reading them. I can especially reccommend looking into Codex V and into the Apocalypse of Adam.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Ah I see, I don't know anything about any of this, I've never done any research at all into ancient religions and such; but I recognise what you're saying. Hasn't this been used in a few films lately (and maybe in the past) like the latest indiana Jones film, and Alien vs Predator? That's as far as my knowledge extends I'm afraid

Don't get me wrong though, I never laughed about it; any theory on how we came to be is welcome as far as I'm concerned. If we don't know, we may as well speculate until we do know!

Ramadwarf on having limited knowledge and eternal respect to all theories of existence (with some exceptions)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join