It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the cosmic phone rings don't answer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I am convinced now more than ever that a type of disclosure is coming, not the sort that frees us from the constraints of the elites, but one that forces us to give up all our liberties in order to fulfil a massive agenda by the people in charge of this planet.

Excellent post.

I think you're right.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

very true. it is important to remember that every single thing we see reported in the media has an exterior agenda. reporting the facts is NOT the business of the media industry. people talk time and time again of "imminent disclosure", always with no proof. if life is found and our governments think it is appropriate for us to know, then they will tell us. people making wild predictions trying to tie in 2012, NWO and Alien invasions with absolutely no proof seems quite silly to me.

back on topic, very strange name for a topic, but not a bad post. the recent trend and apparent acceptance of the IDEA of extraterrestrial life is quite interesting. however, it is important to keep in mind that acknowledging the idea is quite different from acknowledging extraterrestrial life is quite different. though quite why the governments have denied the possibility of life on other planets for so long seems very arrogant to me.

edit: spelling

[edit on 1-2-2010 by pangaea]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
How dumb could you possibly be to believe that there is life anywhere other than earth? Billions of species, billions of individual specimens all on the same planet, which have lived, evolved, and oddly enough, coexisted in their own way. With that observation, it's safe to say that there is no way that life can exist anywhere other than earth.

Kind of makes me feel naive and extremely narrow minded to think we are the only celestial body blessed with life. Such a diversity of life here, why is it hard for some to grasp that life can perhaps exist elsewhere?

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join