It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel calls UN Gaza report 'anti-Semitic'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Ugh you have to be kidding me ? Im so dissapointed . When I was about 18 I wanted to go to Jerusalem to visit places where Jesus walked , but now I dont think I would want to contribute to the Israeli economy. Every pound or dollar spent there seems to go toward making a mess of an already terrible situation.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The israelians working overtime making nations and people not to like them..
and they are not capable to recognise that they have becomed the new nazis in the world..just give them ten more years in gaza with free hands..and we will se koncentration camps even there..

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Don't we just enjoy Israel's empty accusations. Who would have though that someone with a name such as "Goldstone" would be a Jew.

Anyway, soon everyone will be applauding Obama for a peace agreement between Israel and Palestine. They have more important places to focus on now, such as Yemen and Iran. At least Palestine won't go out of western hands, as they are prisoners.

China, Russia and Iran won the deals in Turkmenistan with their pipelines crossing Kazakhstan. Obviously they have won over the Caspian area, so the least the US and Europe can do is take control of the Persian gulf area and block China and Russia from ever reaching the port in Aden, Yemen.

Hence, from a geopolitical point of view, it's time to set a peace deal between Israel and Palestine. The US, Israel and Europe won't lose control over Palestine anyway. It's time they focus on Iran and Yemen instead, and show Obama as the peacemaker who in fact did deserve his Nobel peace prize
The US and Israel will be the good guys, while Iran continue to be the bad guys, despite them being the only country that most resembles a democracy in the middle east.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by MightyAl]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is amazing. We are socially programed to jump and scream and shout when certain buttons are pushed. Israel is so used to playing this game that it is part of their foreign policy. But the fact of the matter is that semitism or anti-semitism or anti-anti-semitism whatever you want to call it is just another tool of the NWO. When I was a teenager I thought Israel was the greatest. I saw the movie Exodus several times and read the book several more .But we were deceived. They never would have allowed a movie to idolize Israel if Israel hadn't sold out to the Nazis at the United Nations. We are being had, we are being used, and they are using the Palestinians just as well. All this is about is divide and conquer and I for one am tired of being conquered by those NWO jerks.If we want to take back not only our country, USA, but the world from those Nazis who run the UN, then we will have to work together. If you can't see through things they will lead you around in circles and around and around and around. You thought the Nazis lost WWII, you were wrong.
We even get it from the pulpit. Christian pastors will tell you from the Bible, that God blesses anyone who blesses Israel and curses anyone who curses Israel, but if that is so, then this isn't Israel. This is a political entity that has sold out to monsters and certainly can't merit any blessing from God.Israel suffered a coup when it was given membership in the UN. It was the same kind of coup America suffered when it allowed it's President to be shot down in Dallas.Israel is a villain, the US is a villain because they, those governments of those countries have sold out to monsters, and to monsters that are only powerful because they cheated and robbed us. End the FED.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by m khan]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
After you use a word a million times it starts to loose it's flavor.

'anti-Semitic'

I say it is the opposite. Israel can do wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Typical isreali behavious that does not shock me in one little bit.

Im sure what i just said would also be "anti semetic" to them, as isreal seems to have completly (and conveniently) forgot what Anti semitism actualy is .....

In all these reports , most news reports and with people who speak against isreal all demonstrate and talk against one common subject, and that subject is not the jewish religion and their hatered for it, they all talk about IRSREAL and their dislike for ISREAL and their government!

talking against isreal is not anti semetic, but the isrealis now seem to believe that anti semitisim actualy means prejudjuce of isreal... when it doesnt in the slightest..

i dont think it would matter what religious banner the government of isreal flew under... the majority of the world woudl still think their bastards..... for one reason .... their not very nice people ... people of jewish religion on the otherhand are mainly very nice people!

Their was an amazing documentry on more4 a few weeks ago about anti semitisim which was made by an isreali film maker and really blows this subject right open and shows how missuse of the term "anti semetic" has reached insane levels!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join