It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosurecide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
the aliens look just like us what better way for the NWO to get us to kill each other sure disclosure is coming

[edit on 1-1-2010 by silverdemon71]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Though just like the different variety of species living on this planet I'm sure their would be a different variety of aliens from other worlds. How would it play out? Some may look similar ( I guess it's possible ) to us, but not all would. So even if we attack some we more than likely wouldn't kill all.

Though I get what your saying that they are here to kill us and we must kill them first. For that would just be a frenzy and would pit neighbor against neighbor and maybe even family members. Though whats the point of ruling the world without the people to rule over? Seems like being stuck on a deserted island by yourself.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by silverdemon71

Riiiiiight.I really hope people aren't stupid enough to go for that if TPTB are stupid enough to try to use it...sure some are though!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
im not saying we should kill the aliens im saying the NWO would use disclosure for us to kill ourselves.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by silverdemon71

Again, what would be the purpose? It would be like ruling a lonely island with no one on it but yourself. It would be easy enough to get us to kill each other ( just bring back Racism, Sexism and anything that hurts today's standards that were present in yesteryear ) and you could easily start it all over again.

But the problem would be how would they stop it? Only those in control would more than likely be safe. Again I just don't see the point of having us kill one another.

top topics

join