It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the very top, less than 12 men control the world. A council of 7

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

think that you are referring to my old thread: Amerika: Still a British Colony. I'm glad to have caused such a big stir with this thread..lol I've been away from ATS for a while, and i don't usually visit my old threads very often.

Actually no, I have never had the pleasure to read that thread. Actually it was someone posting onto a thread about Discovering the Hidden Meanings in the Laws in America before it's too late, that mentioned it, in that ongoing discussion.

I look forward to checking out your thread though.

In all fairness a few members have been investigating Rome and the Treaties and when I first start posting some of my own findings I was surprised by the number of people who had already reached similiar conclusions, or were very receptive to reviewing the data.

I think one thing that this and a couple of other threads have displayed is that a lot of people are at the very least intriqued and would like to know and find out more.

Thanks for sharing the link to your thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
For everyone who has enjoyed my posts about Rome and the Shadow Government, I posted a new thread, with a lot of history regarding the U.S. and the controls, to celebrate Tax Day, April 15th is here!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I believe Rome is controlling almost everything , but I dont believe the remains of Christ are at the top of a hill in Seborgen , nor that the Vatican wrote the bible for the sole purpose of being nothing more than a clever screenplay..

For me to believe this , I will also need to cease believing that I am on a world which hangs on nothing , in a corner of a universe that is so vast that it is inconceivable , and no-one can give a definitive answer as to how it started , or why I even exist at all.

I believe that rome adopted the bible scriptures from the early christians and translated them. I can't subscribe to the view that we are merely animals that just randomly created ourselves by accident , and exist without any rhyme or reason , only to be a matrix " battery " . There is something more.

I also don't understand why an all powerful cabal would allow us to have an internet where we could conspire against them as we are. Surely if there were no internet , we could not pool all our ideas and information together and ultimately organise rallies and protests.

Also , I dont think Rome are " totally " in control , as why would they have allowed the recent paedophile priests scandal to break out and weaken the church so badly ?
They seem to be under the control of another entity that is above even them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

And everything starts to become a little clearer as the players fall into place.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What i dont understand is, how was the jews so sure rome would return their lended gold? Gold is only effective if u had a good management complex and an army aswell. To take your money back with force, if a borrower tries to play foul. Unless the jewes had a secretly related to the roman patrician as from the very begining of the empire?

Thx Proto, i learned a lot from your posts (although i am curently still on page 7
will take a while for me to finish all this massive readings). Somehow it reminds me to the Asterix comic books. Do u (plural) think this sort of comic series would have approval from the TPTB? Considering the style of the mockery it does upon Caesar?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

What i dont understand is, how was the jews so sure rome would return their lended gold? Gold is only effective if u had a good management complex and an army aswell. To take your money back with force, if a borrower tries to play foul. Unless the jewes had a secretly related to the roman patrician as from the very begining of the empire?

Bingo !

The Jewish influence was paramount in Rome.

Some say the Merchant/Banker Elite groups controlled all the finances and commerce.

All the way back to the year 0 (753 b.c.).

They have been around for a long long time.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by socrateeze
I have been following this stuff since the 80's, have binders and binders full of stuff from Roswell to....There is a plan for the NWO, de-population, earth changes,disclosure...the list is endless.People are really starting to wake up, finally.Here are a few links for people who need more food for fodder.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

www.rense.com...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

www.davidicke.com...

www.projectcamelot.org...

Boy I have just realized my snooze button has been hit far too many times. I am clinched in my seat...reading, researching sources; back to the thread and NO I DID NOT KNOW Proto! I guess now is better than never.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by coyote66

Bingo !

The Jewish influence was paramount in Rome.

Some say the Merchant/Banker Elite groups controlled all the finances and commerce.

All the way back to the year 0 (753 b.c.).

They have been around for a long long time.

Yes, my fault. I mean at least already in the republic. Or even taking account from the first kings of rome? Or maybe the roots was set even further beyond that time??!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
makes me also wonder, is this the meaning of "non plus ultra"? Not to investigate any further of what is the real source of all the conspiracy in the entire world?
edit on 15-12-2011 by coyote66 because: double post

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pocky
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Haha yea, the best thing is that with this show and with this insider info, we are a bit closer to finding out the bigger truth. I really want to know who this council of 7 is.

I really wonder who these guys are. They commented on another thread that there is not much information about who these men are. But somebody thinks they might be 9 men of something called The Roundtable. Somebody else thinks its 6 main men at the top of the Club of Rome.

I hope somebody can piece this information together. Who are these men?

Those are prime numbers.

Friday the 13th. 11 CVN USS aircraft carriers. The pentagram. 17 is considered as the age you reach maturity. Some star athletes use the number 23. Can't find 19's reference. Also club 27.

3+2+2=7

322 has nothing to do with Julius Caesar. March the 22nd is easter, the spring equinox.

On 25th december everything dies and then resurrected in spring.

Christ's resurrection is probably a reference of an erection of a penis? Doh....

Caesar was the one who ended the Roman republic and gave rise to Imperialism. Thus their symbol is the Crown.

Caesar also was the one who conquered entire Gaul and gave way for Rome to conquer Britain.

London is where the earth heart chakra is located.

There is also a novel called "9 Unknown Men".

Club of Rome and Round Table is probably another name for the High Druid Council. Headed by a Collins Pindar?

Rothschilds are big because they dominated the Bank of England after Waterloo. And also the Bank of France.

The British Crown owns the Federal Reserve. Although I don't know who owns the BIS.

The Titanic was sunk to get rid of most who opposed the foundation of the Fed.

Prior American central bank must be renewed every 20 years. But this was not the case with the Fed.

1 year later WW I began. It was a distraction of the foundation of the Fed. And so is WW II, the cold war, the war on terror and on.

Jack shouted "I'm the king of the world!!" in that movie

If it is true the 7th King of Romulus acted as the Emperor of the Earth for 1 year, it must be modeled after the Roman Consuls. Only this emperor acted alone and has absolute authority. Thus imperialism.

The Canadian horror film CUBE also has references about prime numbers. I liked the ending.
edit on 7-12-2016 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join