It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Koreans recoil over Kim's bid to limit wealth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

did you really just say "your a complete imbecile"?

and now i guess we'lla dd grammar to your list of things that don't matter. sure just let it keep sliding and tell yourself that when things get "bad" enough you'll grab your pitchfork and go show them!

sure you will sure you will. spoken like a true coward if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You are a Joke, attacking grammar is the last line of defense of someone who has absolutely nothing to say in an argument. I'm posting in forum at 1:54 am not writing a thesis. No one is grading me aside from a punk who wants to make a comparison between North Koreans life woes and Americans and throw insults around.

As far as coward, I'm a real person and am willing to show my face, back up my statements for truth not hide when he makes a statement. Obviously I'm not afraid of much in this life.

I didn't walk into a thread and start goading and insulting Everyone like a Troll either and if I choose to I have something to back it up other than simple abusive and inflammatory statements.

THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN WHAT PEOPLE GO THROUGH IN NK EVERY DAY AND THE EXCESSIVE LIFESTYLE OF AN AMERICAN...

What we call a recession is wealth beyond comprehension for 80% of the world.

What we call a "loss of freedom" is more than Half the globe will ever enjoy as long as they live.

To say Americans are weak for not rioting in the streets like the people of North Korea is so far out of left field it goes beyond comprehension...

IF, they are actually rising up in NK, it's exactly what anyone, anywhere would HAVE to do as they die of starvation... Not liking drug laws or the new health policy or rampant govt waste when your WEALTHY doesn't even begin to hold a candle to those circumstances...

And i'm not trying to sound brave...

When I Have to eat my dog that might really piss me off enough to risk my life, I don't think that's actually a brave statement, when your About to die you have nothing to loose...

In the meantime, I have a pile of left over Lasagna and Myth Busters is on... I don't actually feel the need just yet to run down the street screaming, I'm up to ranting about a few things on a public forum and helping public awareness... maybe even once in awhile saying things like "hey IF they do this we might need to...."

But somehow these things never come to pass... the cops don't bother me unless I deserve it, I have tons of crud I don't even need, I just spent almost 2 G on xmas this week and i'm not even actually employed atm...

So comparing our situation to that of NK is the only thing in this thread worthy of the word "RETARD" your throwing around

I can make more money donating plasma tomorrow if I was destitute than a person in NK is allowed to have... if you don't see that's quite a different situation and maybe they NEED to draw blood and we actually don't then your clueless...

i'll spend more on my first few rounds of drinks than a guy can posses in NK in 48 hrs...

and I say harsh stuff too when pissed off...

But when you really STOP and put it in perspective to what these people go through, you realize you have it pretty damn good and relax a bit.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moodle
if any one of you is american you should be slapped in teh face for pointing at north korea.

I'm an American and I point at North Korea.

I also point at Burma, Sudan, Iran, Syria, Liberia, Nigeria, Congo, Morrocco, Somolia, China... the list goes on.

Do you support them all as well? Are the people in these countries better off than we are?

Back on topic - this is a crack in Kim's kingdom. The DMZ is the next Berlin Wall.

I can't predict when, but it will happen.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by crisko]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join