It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting near Perm Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Don't know what to make of this video. This object seems to cover a large distance not to mention a wierd hoovering pattern. This doesn't look like CGI but it is getting harder to tell anymore.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i think its a ufo, because ballons doesnt do that

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
it looks like someones stuck a pic to a window and is waving the camera up and down and around the pic, to me

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I was thinking balloon also , but the distance this thing covers. If this is a hoax , it was well done and thought out.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
That's one of the most impressive clips ever! Balloon my fuzzy arse! It's definitely either the real UFO deal or a VERY well done CGI fake, right down to the emotional heavy breathing and shaky voice of the camera operator. Can anyone translate? I hear the Perm area has quite a history of unexplained events - in something called the Perm Triangle, I believe.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Lol, I mean what else can you do on this but Lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
How it MAY be done:-

Clues:-
----------
1. Round shape - helium balloon dead giveaway.

2. 'Hovering' above open field - to prove it was not attached to the ground with rope inorder to show its movement.

3, Vegetation on both sides of the open field - dead giveaway to hide where the strings can manipulate the balloon from both sides.

4. Stationary wind conditions - to prevent balloon from too much unstable movement ( noticeable by lack of wind background noise)

5. zoom capable camera - yet cameramen dares not zoom up for a close up look. - would only reveal the strings attached.( strongest dead giveaway out of character trait for someone who is supposed to be awed by something)

6. Supposed 'fast movements' - someone else hidden on the other side of the vegetation giving a hard tug on the string or dragged by a bicycle.

This MAY be a hoax.

-----------------
To those who belive UFO exists :- there is no need to perform such stunts. Really. The amount of studied, verified reports from credible witnesses and mass sightings around the world are more than enough to prove the existance of UFOs, aliens and that we are not alone.

Such stunts only will destroy all that had been so hardworkingly built up over years and cause further suffering to those mocked witnesses

-----------------
To those who do not believe UFO exists: there is no need to pull such stunts and then have a laff over others. Either you confront your fears by facing up to reality or continue to hide under your blankets.

Many had suffered, ostracised and discriminated against for simply telling what their senses saw and experienced. No need to hurt them further with fakery. Most arent stupid as you would presume.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It's hard to say you know, one anonymous witness, one anonymous video. Could be CGI, could be real... we have no way of knowing.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Yup, I fully agree. It is hard to say unless one goes into deeper analysis rather than just one glance.

And I am man enough in the pursuit of the truth to admit that there is one flaw in my balloon hypothesis of the video.

Balloons do not remain in the same shape if it is tugged or pulled hard.

However, in the absence of better equipment and the quality of the video, there I have no way of finding out, thus I deem it as 'MAY' and not confirmed with 100% certainty.

I discounted CGI effects, as it was obviously amatuerishly filmed, with jerky movements. Notice how the object stays relative to the background when the camera jerks? To create that relativity, one would need a high end computer to calculate the 3d alogorithms to match the movements of the cam to stay relative within the same space, let alone its jerky motions.

I am not an expert video investigator with a full set of equipment. I can only observe what is before me. Fortunately, I have an open mind. But if it seems like a hoax to me, imagine the flames of those skeptics, who would readily pounce on it at first look only to further dispute the credibility of ALL ufo sightings?

The cameraman can only live with his conscience on what he saw and experienced, and is not a lesser man in the absence of absolute certainty of hoax or reality.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
While I think it's a common object or a hoax (bouncing ufos? If I were inside, I'd certainly hork all over my panel, I'm sure). But don't think a balloon, there is no way a "bike" could pull that to one side that quickly, unless it were jet-powered.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Starting at around 40 seconds, the cameraman dips down and zooms in as if expecting something. from this moment on, every shot at the ground will clearly show a vehicle heading off in the same direction as the balloon travels speeding up to nearly the speed the object takes off to.

Lag on the rope as it stretched and contracted would account for the objects sudden dip, and similarly, the unreal speed at which it moves.

The ropes tension pulled the balloon faster than the vehicle because it acted like a spring.

You can also see the balloon resting above where the vehicle comes to a stop.

FAKE

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

It's not ET's.

Merry Xmas!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

7. It's hosted by All News Web.

'nuff said.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Another one posted. Another Thread Started, Another waste of time.

Anyone who believes this is real, needs to take a good hard look at themselves and then ask themselves this Question.. "Am I really That Stupid"? "Am I really so Gullible"? "Will I Believe almost any Video Posted about a UFO"? "In Fact, Do I Beleive everything they post on the internets"?

Think about this Question for a while and don't dismiss it as being a waste of "Thinking Time"..

If you then answer YES, to any or all of the above Questions and that you do in fact believe what is in this video to be a real UFO of Extraterrestial Origin, this is what you need to do.

First of all, Find your White Pages, Yellow Pages phone book. I'm sure either will do.. Open the Phone Book to the Letter "P". You may need to look fairly hard for the next word but if you take your time and are determined, you'll find it. Now the word I need you to find is "Phsychiatrist". There may be more than one so I suggest you look for one that is close to your town. Try not to get one in your Town. There are very good reasons for this. If you get one in your Town, You will soon be known as the Town Crackpot or Village Idiot. (You may already be known as this but are not yet aware of it).

Call the number of the Phsychiatrist you have found that is close to your Town and make an Appointment. You may want to ask, while your on the phone, making your appointment, "How Much Will My Appointment Cost"? Now, This could be anything from 50 bucks an hour to 500 bucks an hour.

There is, However, One way to save a whole heap of money. You can ask me what I think about you believing in Videos, like this one, of UFO's. I would just tell you to Don't be an Idiot. Smarten up, Stop Being so damned Gullible and take these Fake Videos for what they are and that is RUBBISH. That's all they are, Rubbish.

And there you have it. I can save you money, time and effort. Best of all, I'll do it without charging you any money at all. That's right, No money whatsoever.

Now, If only all healthcare plans were like that..

Then again, You might not need any of the above and it turns out that you may just be lonely..

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

Dang man. While I agree most folks need a healthy dose of critical thinking skills... that old saying about catching more flies with honey than vinegar comes to mind.

But then again, LOL, I think you might have just been venting some pent up frustration at stuff like this? Which I completely understand.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Damn this ufo looks so ridiculous. Some people on this forum don't believe in any god, some don't believe scientists, but when some guy posts movie of a bouncing ball in the air on youtube 'ITS A UFO!!!', give me a break.

I don't think it's cgi, cause there are lots of normal ways it can be done. It's so clear and dark that it could be even two meters from the camera, tiny ball tide to a vertical string. Use your imagination.

'- Captain, starting bouncing procedure.. - Begin.. boing boing boing - Ok, we amused humans enough lets go back' - Sir!'

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
New Russia UFO

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join