It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing Hate In India Against Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Please watch both videos

Firstly I would like to have you see this video
13 Year old girl speaks against VHP, anti-indians

This 13 year old girl is obviously influenced by someone, she is saying way too much for a 13 year old, couldn't believe the emotion of hate from such a young little girl.

This girl is most definately very very very much in danger and many pakistanis will want to capture her there is absolutely no doubt about this whatsoever.

And if Pakistanis do kidnap her, a 13 year old girl, and her anti-pakistan views omg
I can't even think what will happen to her
Only a sick mind could even imagine what would happen to this little girl

Also this, and this one is in english

These are urban kids from Dehli, what I mean is that this is not like the 13yr old girl above that is likely from a remote village.

Imagine kids of this age with this political knowledge in America
Almost impossible to imagine

One girl infered ""It took US the taking down of 2 towers, to bomb Afghan, how long is it going to take India to do that to pakistan?"

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Gandhi is rolling in his grave ..

I don't know why they can't co-exist .. people are such idiots ..

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

Maybe their mad because they didn't pronounce it Pockyston?

Sorry I got that backwards.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
hindu indians have hated muslims forever... there has ALWAYS been violence over this.

in fact pakistan was created because the two peoples who WERE both of the indian subcontinent under the british rule (and are INDIAN), couldnt work out an agreement, and seperated.

every now and then indian hindus go on a killing spree in india, killing muslims. pakistanis are just the obvious external scapegoat for that long hatred.

i say nuke em all and let god sort it out (: J/K

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well my take is it's very sad, sad indeed.

AND both countries have nukes, wow.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I find it offensive that some of the members here are suprised that Indian youngsters are intelligent enough to have opinions of their own.

Not all the children of the world are brought up on Diet-Pepsi and anti-depressants you know.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I am more surprised at their hatred for the Pakistanis ...

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Polynomial C]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I DO see what you are saying...

and yes it's tragic.

But we are not seeing the televised videos of the hundreds and hundreds of thousands of children who DON'T hate each other.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The first video in which the girl is wearing an orange robe like dress is trademark sign of BJP party (opposition party) i.e, extreme right wing Hindu party which has insinuated many crimes against Muslims in India. Good thing Congress is in power...BJP party is just like religious bigots no wonder they are loosing many elections in India lately. It goes on to show Indians don't support their extreme views. If you take a look deeply you will find that all of the atrocities against Muslims were instigated by BJP party and VHP supporters.

The second video states it correct. Indians are not afraid of Pakistanis. It's no secret how Pakistani Military, secret service I.S.I and Pakistani Govt. "created" terror groups to launch attacks on India. USA supported all this even by providing funds to Pakistan along with many modern weaponry in spite of calls from India to not do so. It took downing of 2 towers in USA to finally make USA realise of what it was doing and take action against Pakistan. There is a reason why Pakistan is known as a "Terrorist State".

Pakistan military and ISI provides arms training openly to terror groups in their country, helps them cross Indian borders and provide intelligence even now. The young generation of India does not hate average Muslims but is against Pakistan's support of terror groups.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Contd. as a matter of fact keeping in mind the last President of India was Muslim Dr. Abdul Kalam who was/is very very popular among Indians it is a mistake to say Indian's hate Muslims. This is just an example.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Pakistan military and ISI provides arms training openly to terror groups in their country, helps them cross Indian borders and provide intelligence even now. The young generation of India does not hate average Muslims but is against Pakistan's support of terror groups.

I don't think its true..... pak have their own huge list of problems.. no one is interested in india now ... pak is fighting against terrorist and terrorist are doing enough in pak...
india have their own political problem..they have their own indian terrorist group working for political parties....
even the terrorist attack in mumbai which they were saying are from pak ended up showong involment of CIA and own india...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
AND involvement of a kid in politics...yeah very sensible..
person having a little brain could see how disturbing this is..

Shouldn't kids supposed to have innocent mind, happy thoughts so they could grow into a good person and especially not showing hatred towards a nation of millions.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by zilch]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
hindu indians have hated muslims forever... there has ALWAYS been violence over this.

in fact pakistan was created because the two peoples who WERE both of the indian subcontinent under the british rule (and are INDIAN), couldnt work out an agreement, and seperated.

What?
Did we all all of a sudden forget why Pakistan is Pakistan and India is India?

Kashmir anyone?

[edit on 24-12-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zilch

Any source or facts to backup your claims?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm in India and well, to be honest - the hyperbole of that little girl
took me by surprise.

So much hatred in someone so young.. It saddens me. It doesn't matter if its hindu/muslim/jewish/christian or whatever.
Nor is Palestine Israel or N.Korea S.Korea or any other area of conflict.
Innocence has no religion and manipulating/abusing it to further ones agenda is disgusting. But hey - we live in a disgusting and yet beautiful world.
As regards to this India Pakistan brouhaha - Yes, it is a historic enemity.
But one needs to go a little deeper to understand why this is as it is.
NO, it doesn't go back (Just) to the partition of India and Pakistan.
One needs to look at it from a geo-political-religious angle too.

If one examines the whole Islamic belt which stretches from (in Asia)
Turkey to Afghanistan (Pre-Partition of India) one observes it is largely a desert area with a lack of water greenery and thus food. Extreme climatic conditions and warring tribes created a society of again, extremes, in this case the majority being Islamic.
Please note here - I'm not a Muslim basher or any religious fanatic. I respect all religions and believe that every human has a right to his/her concept and belief of God.

Now picture the timeframe around 130-1400s. Then, and this policy continues to date ! - a people who had to live in such extreme and harsh conditions would naturally look towards, pardon the pun, greener pastures. Simple - Look eastward.
India, especially North India was an area of fertile lands - bountiful water supplies and wildlife and a thriving society which was, and still is, peaceful
in nature - simply because there was plenty to go around. It was a ripe and attractive pick (The Brits subsequent stand as a guilty witness to it.)
and thus it was invaded.
Again and again and yet again.
The Khyber pass was the easiest route and it was through here that the Islamic area invaders - i.e. the mongols and then the mughals came and plundered. Yes, though to be fair they did bring a lot of their cultural richness - they entered by invasion nevertheless. Keep in mind that 'Pakistan' didn't even exist then.
The mughals conquered and subsequently ruled this area for a good 200-300 years till the British took over.
In the 1940s when they finally came to accept that they could not possibly maintain control anymore, they - in good faith - before leaving decided that the divide between Muslims and Indians would be better of if both had a separate an dedicated state.
Thus, partition.
Yes, at the time there was no other solution.The hysteria of religion coupled with a growing sense of approaching freedom and the interests of the wealthy in a separate carved statehood and the goodies it entailed, got the better of the sensibilities of the Indian people. The Mantra at he time became ; " Hey ! Muslims -Over Here (Pakistan)" and "Oi ! Hindus - Here! (India)"

Thus the divide became a chasm.

Of thought. Of propaganda.

Millions were butchered and rendered homeless.
THIS is the real issue !

We have still not forgiven our past.
Nor apparently learned from it.

The basic situation still is the same - the populace of both the countries is generally peace loving but those in power will no longer retain it if there is no 'issue' to be resolved.
THIS IS WHY TERRORISM WAS BORN. THIS is why it still thrives and increasingly so.

Until the majority of the people stand up to it and demand "NO More of this bs !", it will continue. The war/hatred is not between India and Pakistan. It is between the have's and have nots. Between those in power and aspiring for it..and sadly we are the ones caught bang in the middle of it.
This is not just limited to India & Pakistan. This is why the world in general
is in the state it currently finds itself in.

Think about it.

Just my $ 0.02 - of course.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XSVIQ

I can somewhat agree with what you are saying I guess.

But the issue is no longer religious
it's pakistan vs. india now

even muslims in india aren't too fond of muslims in pakistan because of the partition
and even muslims in India scream HINDUSTAN HINDUSTAN HINDUSTAN ZINDABAD(long live india)

India is the most secular country and both hindus and muslims are very proud of this

But there is ALOT of extremism in Pakistan and alot of hatred towards India

At the same time let's not forget when many many pakistanis were seeing following a woman(bhutto) rallying and fighting for democracy.
This is not the pakistan that the media portrays to us

Let me ask you, in your opinion how many in India are well aware that the U.S. was funding pakistani terroism and funding their purchasing of weapons to fight against india, how many in India know that u.s. put musaraf into power?

Not many unfortunately

top topics

join