It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Spots 'Pulsating Craft '

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This story caught my interest mainly because of the video that was captured. UFO investigators in the U.K. video taped a triangular shaped craft with pulsating lights flying above the skies of Shrewsbury. The video was taken through a night vision camera. What is striking is that all 3 lights on the tips of this triangular craft pulsate independently. Could this be the TR-3B craft finally caught on night vision ? www.shropshirestar.com...

[edit on 23-12-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
What is striking is that all 3 lights on the tips of this triangular craft pulsate independently.

why do you think that is striking?
What makes you think it is triangular?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Striking is the intensity of the strobing lights , considering that this is a night vision video ( not visible to the eye ). Triangular which is discribed in the article and the shape that appears on the video.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well first of all, a night vision video in no way means that something is not visible to the eye. Also the person shooting the video gives no reference... No wide shots of the surroundings, nothing to help the viewer make a conclusion as to what they are seeing. I mean honestly to me it looks like some kind of small lights being shot in a dark bathroom through a glass shower door... If this is a professional video team they are a piss poor one. S&F for finding the video, but it just looks fishy to me.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
[Striking is the intensity of the strobing lights , considering that this is a night vision video ( not visible to the eye ).

That burnout is normal for night vision devices, so nothing striking there

Triangular which is discribed in the article and the shape that appears on the video.

I would say it looks more like a normal plane, it has the matching lights

[edit on 24/12/09 by dereks]

new topics

top topics

join