It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: UFO “Hyperdimensional Portal Area” over Hessdalen.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing!
Star and Flag!
I know this place and this phenomena from some time, but I didn't still seen these images and the video.
University physicists and scientists that study this phenomenon from beyond 20 years and no scientific explanation?

Well, This is the real UFO Phenomena!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Anyone got news about this? Planning to go there in the spring/summer to take a looksy. Does anyone know which universities do research there?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arimbari

Well, some scientists have said that it's because of a gas in that area, when the light hits it, it glows. But I don't really believe that.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sambell

As far as I know there's no news about it. I guess it's the same old there, I'm pretty sure I woulda heard something otherwise.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleDreamer
reply to post by Arimbari

Well, some scientists have said that it's because of a gas in that area, when the light hits it, it glows. But I don't really believe that.

That's just a hypothesis, which has no solid scientific base and can therefore not be used as an explanation (unless one can explain the process that would produce the hypothetical gas).

Also, which is constantly repeated in this excellent documentary (posted by the OP), there are so many different aspects of the phenomenon that it is unlikely to have a single (natural) cause. It's a high and low altitude phenomenon, it seems to consist of both solid objects and light/energy sources (of various spectrums and frequencies), single as well as multiple occurrences, appearance can vary from a few seconds to several hours, it occurs year around, winter as well as summer, in various temperatures, day and night, etc.

Gas can't respond intelligently to laser beams, or hover over cars and shoot down light beams, or cut out two-ton turfs of moss and soil and place them neatly at the side. Or can it?

There are still reports coming out of Hessdalen by the way...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I just saw a Show on Nat Geo in USA called "Paranatural".. and it discussed the Hessdalen lights and I was very impressed. Its a very curious thing to me that such phenomenae exists in our world and proves to me that there are many a thing in this world that we have no understanding. S F from me ..ty.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Any explanation been given for this since??

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

edit on 5/1/12 by Chadwickus because: Bah humbug!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
There are still reports coming out of Hessdalen by the way...

Reports about what?

The missile story seems legit enough to me. I've seen missiles do similar things, certainly not quite like this, but a missile seems to be more plausible than an inter-dimensional portal, or Bluebeam, or whatever.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Looks similar, was a missile as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
here's an interesting interview with massimo teodorani....

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join