It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brazilian Alien Invasion Night -19 May 1986

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The Brazilian government has returned publics, a pair of weeks ago, a new documents series previously top-secret on the UFO phenomena occurred, and relative at years `80.

Between documents there is the test of the relative signallings of UFO phenomenon occurred in 19 May 1986, considered the “Official night of the UFO in Brazil”, when 21 spherical objects, of approximately 100 meters of diameter - according to military sources - have literally blocked the air traffic in the airports of the main cities.

Into the documents of years `80, after few days there is a “Occurrence Report” after “the invasion” dated 2 June 1986 of the 21 UFO night. Eight pages are signed by “Air Brigadier Jose Pessoa Cavalcanti de Albuquerque, in quality of commander of the COMDA.

We find ourselves of forehead to a real official admission of the existence of the UFOs.

Original
www.mondoraro.org...

Translation
www.mondoraro.org...

Source
www.ufo.com.br...

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Below some important points that can be read in the dossier:

1. On the base of the analyzes on the marked events, it is opinion of this Command whom, that exists proof about information from the Radar controllers, the pilots and the relationships before elaborated from Air Traffic Control and Aerial Defense Center, regarding the radars echoes, accelerations, speeds , or with of survey techniques or with visual contact.

2. Some of the phenomena have constant characteristics:

a. emission of echoes radars, found not only from Air Defense System, but also found from the airplane in flight.

b. Variation of speed, from subsonic to supersonic, besides ability to hovering.

c. Variation of the altitude, from FL-050 to advanced altitudes to FL-400.

d. It improvises acceleration and deceleration

3. To conclusion of the observed facts, it is opinion of this Command that the phenomenon is real and that we find ourselves of forehead to an intelligence with the ability to follow the observers or to maintain the distance, like also flying in formation.

In short we find ourselves of forehead to a real admission of the existence of the UFO Phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've just downloaded the files, really interesting stuff.
There's a lot of amazing info in the previous files released by the Brazilian Govt. A lot of multiple confirmed sights. Pictures, geographical data, it's amazing, they are practically saying it outloud, but without the consecuences of an 'Official' Disclosure, very smart of them...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
I've just downloaded the files, really interesting stuff.
There's a lot of amazing info in the previous files released by the Brazilian Govt. A lot of multiple confirmed sights. Pictures, geographical data, it's amazing, they are practically saying it outloud, but without the consecuences of an 'Official' Disclosure, very smart of them...

RIGHT! Really awesome.

But for DISCLOSURE we must wait CNN or Fox News.

BRAZILIAN AIR FORCE COMMAND, seems that isn't enough!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

For an unknown reason, various areas of Brazil are UFO hotspots with TV documentaries reporting on attacks by UFOs witnessed by the military with resulting films and photos and detailed reports. A few nights ago I saw such a documentary that was being repeated since it's not new.

Not to derail your thread, but a segment where a retired military officer who was in charge of the operation was being interviewed by famous UFO researcher A.J. Gevaerd, the officer showed something in his arm that he claimed was an implant. You could see it very clearly, rectangular shaped. The officer would pinch it at both ends and it was flexible enough to bend. This officer committed suicide (he was known for other tries) and I sat wondering "Well, did anyone remove the implant?" I wanted Gevaerd to inquire about it but it was not mentioned. I'd love to have his body exhumed to see if it's still there and what it is.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Thanks Imagir.. for posting something I don't find utterly ridiculous.

Seems interesting, going to look this one through thoroughly.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

You have proven to us but (most important) to yourself that if you want, you CAN, mate.
This is research, the difference between doing this and sharing random images from Mars is huge: i knew you had something very good in yourself, it was just a matter of time, here is it

If you pay attention to what your fella say, then you will come to a conclusion: this is ufolgy anyway, corroborated by hard evidences, while Mars anomalies don't exist unless some extremely well trained geologist confirms that there's something out of the ordinary. To find geometries on mars is a game for children or for people who want to make money from that.
TO research cases like this one, is for adults, or people who actually love UFOlogy.
Now, i can tell you welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Just heard about this case today.

They call it "The Official Night of UFOs" in Brazil, because the government has officially admitted at the time that the objects were UFOs.

Very amazing case...

new topics

top topics

join