It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Experts working with industry" - Swedish newspaper review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Experts working with industry

Rows (a heap) of experts will help WHO to deal with the threat of swine flu. But several advisers have links to the pharmaceutical industry, shows SvD's review. Committee to advise on the pandemic is secret.

I couldn't find these news elsewhere and in English, I apologize I didn't translate properly but if I did it would probably take too long so I did the next best thing and used the Google translation tool.

There are a few of words coming up sketchy such as "rows" doesn't have a direct translation but could be equally as "lines, heap, multitude" and "Svininfluensa/n" is "Swineflu".

Click the link

I can't say I am surprised. Are you?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Skittle]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here a short video from RT. Louise Volle, a journalist from the Danish Daily Information newspaper is interviewed about the role of WHOs secret advisors from the pharmaceutical industry.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Just confirming what we already knew.

The swine flu hype is all about profits for big pharma, just like it was in the 70's. The only people that need vaccines are those who already have serious health problems. The vaccine will probably harm more people than the virus does.

Thanks for shring the info.

join