It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fight To Remember.(Need Advice)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am going to give you guys a story and I would like some input on it...

The story goes as follows.. its all true except the names.. and places and such for obvious reasons..

There are these 2 people who meet on a internet site. They decide to start hanging out together and things go good for a bit.. little fights here and there and what not but because the guy is messed up.. supposedly has Asberger's or something of that nature.. Anyway.. he cant understand what she types online and thinks she is attacking him someway.. When they meet in person they has things out..

1 day he decided to go clean his roach container out because it was getting over filled and needed to be done.. He forgot his phone and wasn't able to get online to talk to said g/f. Anyway he gets home and grabs his phone.. I has a voice mail on it and doesn't check it..(you ask this guys friends about his vm they will all tell u he never listens to it.. he also told her that..) He waits a while because he was doing other things he had to do.. instead of calling her..(apparently at this point she thinks said guy is dead or something....) She decides to call his ex who he talks to to ask if she has heard from him.. she tells him yes that he was here for a couple days and forgot his phone in town..

So he gets back to g/f and asks her why she asking everyone where i am.. she then goes on to saying that she thought i was dead and she was all sad and was talking with this other guy.. he told her that he forgot his phone and didn't have net access..(today's age you know someones # by name not by 555-555-5555) so they get into a fight.. so in the heat of the fight the guy says something like ok then this isn't going anywhere.. leave me tf alone.. see ya.. said girl takes it for real and decides to go find someone else in a span of like 12 hrs.. then tells said guy a day or so later that she has dumped him for said guy...

Anyway thoughts......
(sorry for mess i was just thinking what I wrote no real grammar or anything.. so grammar police.. sorry about that..)

::EDIT::

The said lady stated to me I left out something.. so I will add it here..

There were 2 rules that this said guy was suppost to live by with her... they were:

1) Dont lie(I dont think he did this)
2) Dont leave me..(this is interesting here..)

I will go with rule 2 1st..

She states that he left her 3 times..

1 time was when they had a fight and he left to cool things off.. she ranked this as leaving her..
2nd time was when he supposedly left her when went to go find somewhere to sleep and ended up in his car..
3rd time was what was said above..

[edit on 11/25/2009 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
She sounds very dysfunctional and insecure.
To have another guy in 12 hours shows how insecure and manipulative she is.
I call it emotional blackmail.
She is either trying to bug the guy by telling him she has another guy or is trying to make the guy jealous.
Either way,not very classy if you ask me.
Leave her in the dust and never look back.
There are plenty of fish out there without having to deal with that type of insecure nutcase type behavior.
Good luck.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Man, that was funny...

Anyway, the fact that she called 'the guys' ex after he only missed one voice mail screams loony to me... I would run for the hills if I where him.

And go home, stop sleeping in your car!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So I think this is what the final result is.

She is hung up that he left for 2 days.. swears up and down that he was playing with her emotions because he didn't tell her where he was.

He then asked how was he supposed to get a hold of her if he forgot her phone and didn't have internet.. She stated you could have called me when you got your phone back(only had it a couple hrs when he contacted her.) But he told her he had errands to do when he got into town.. So... She completely believes he was playing her or something to that nature because he wouldn't talk to her for 2 days.

Anyway they thank you for your advice.. if you have anymore I am sure they can use it...

[edit on 11/27/2009 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 11/27/2009 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
They are both messed up and just really need to stay away from one another. Seriously she goes and finds a new one 12 hours later tells you just how serious she was about it, and him blowing up over her looking for him when he lost/forgot his phone says he was not all in the relationship either.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

They are both messed up and just really need to stay away from one another. Seriously she goes and finds a new one 12 hours later tells you just how serious she was about it, and him blowing up over her looking for him when he lost/forgot his phone says he was not all in the relationship either.

Wholeheartedly agree with the above...

If you DO want to hash it out though, BOTH parties have to admit they screwed up. HE should have kept the communication lines open, and SHE shouldn't have jumped to unrealistic conclusions nor sought out another without reconciling the differences.

Sounds to me though like BOTH parties have some maturing to do before either can engage in a meaningful or lasting relationship...but good luck to both...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

tell said guy that if she found someone else, she's a wh0re and/or messed up. and manipulative. get over it. . . just don't go crazy and do this-
, or this-, or this-:bash:, and definitely not this-

[edit on 19-12-2009 by LocoHombre]

join