It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush is Thoroughly Exposing the Lie of Global Warming!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

In the beginning there was the Military-Industrial Complex. These three parts are now seemingly at war with each other, attempting to influence the public on their ways. Be wary of those that have been a part of this complex all of a sudden begin to question the other components. The only reason to question in their minds is that they aren't getting a cut of the pie.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

lol if u think we humans arent having an effect on this planet then you need to open your eyes...but tbh i no longer give a damn i lost faith in governments and i lost faith in the intelligence of people. We soon find out soon enough as things are accelerating faster than the earth can compensate which means more extreme weather patterns more droughts more famines food water shortages etc. By the time the human race realizes as a whole it be too late and you think the troubles in the world are bad now? wait another 10 years.....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007

lol if u think we humans arent having an effect on this planet then you need to open your eyes...but tbh i no longer give a damn i lost faith in governments and i lost faith in the intelligence of people. We soon find out soon enough as things are accelerating faster than the earth can compensate which means more extreme weather patterns more droughts more famines food water shortages etc. By the time the human race realizes as a whole it be too late and you think the troubles in the world are bad now? wait another 10 years.....

We're definitely having an effect on the planets ecosystems, but that has nothing to do with climate. We're not having an effect, at least not a noticable effect, on the planets climate over time. The primary influence on any planet's climate is its star.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Whatever ..............

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is neither a scientist nor a journalist. I don't get my news from Rush or from any other talking head (not Olberman, Maddow, Hannity or Savage either) that plays politics with the truth. The junk science being flung about to suit these people's agendas are suspect, even Al Gore's proposals.

So where do I stand. Unconvinced that Al Gore has revealed anything other than the attempt to get rich by carbon tax and Rush Limbaugh's opportunistic attempt to get rich by getting us to bicker about this. Either way we lose.

Ignore these people and read at least several established scientific climate sites that look at actual evidence (and are not funded by the likes of the Rockefellers or Rothschilds). You may begin to see a collective pattern and some anomolies on sites that suggest someone trying to sway the stats. I doubt all the worlds scientists could be in on this, so if they conclude there is something to it, they should be able to demonstrate it with solid proof. Proof that still seems subject to further scrutiny for now.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by thepixelpusher]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join