It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An actual intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, my prior post "when hate is not hate" was not per guidelines so i'll do it correctly this go. ATS really is unique and the vast array of subjects is so very interesting. What prompted me to join and begin participation is a strain of thought I've noticed in reading posts that I think needs answering. Proponents on either the left or right have their own cliches we've all heard, but on this "independent" forum I'm still observing cliched responses. That's what prompts me to respond to - to clear the thinking which binds us to our fallacies. I'd also like to acquire enough posts to get the clearance to fully participate.
Profile - male, Oregon resident, mystical Christian, independent, anti-left-anti-right, traditionalist, patriot, populist, objectivist, "Shack" lover.
Happy to be here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Again, welcome to ats.

I'm sure you'll get up to 20 posts in no time and there will be a new thread authored by you shortly. Looking forward to seeing it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Welcome

Careful, you can't give personal info.... against T & C .....

Couldn't resist, your fine I just pokin some fun.
Put your other info. on your public accnt. just reply to every person on the welcome board or post a few replies and poof... 20 in a few minutes.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
mystical Christian interesting I would like to read your definition on that one. any how welcome hope to see your threads soon could be verry intersting.

new topics

top topics

join