It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Ft Hood and Orlando Be a Smoke Screen For The ObamaCare Vote ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It’s a curious coincidence that every time that an important Bill is to be passed, some U.S. national distraction occurs. Has any one else noticed this? Pelosi promised to post the Bill on the internet 24 hours before the vote. And no post! This national tragedy, this horrific mass murdering, has turned the spot light away from the debacle of ObamaCare to a possible false flag.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
It’s a curious coincidence that every time that an important Bill is to be passed, some U.S. national distraction occurs. Has any one else noticed this? Pelosi promised to post the Bill on the internet 24 hours before the vote. And no post! This national tragedy, this horrific mass murdering, has turned the spot light away from the debacle of ObamaCare to a possible false flag.

Are you serious ?

With the `warren of intrigue` that is ATS , you could surely do better than that .

Clutching .....

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
In a word, no. If there were to be any such thing, it wouldn't be shootings which are unpredictable and potentially traceable back to whoever initiated them. The Ft. Hood shooter survived. I haven't seen about the Orlando shooter.

I would expect something far more subtle, if there were to be some sort of distraction. Something like a severe outbreak of flu or some other illness, perhaps. But random shootings are just the all-American pastime, kind of like baseball used to be.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Could be something like Israel bombing Iran ..starting another war while we are all looking another direction (the shootings,the flu,etc).

I came across these links today ..and see that something is up ..and possibly this is it .

(From the Jerusalem Post)
'We are not bluffing regarding Iran'
www.jpost.com...

Pictures found of 320 tons of weaponry shipped from Iran (and a few other countries)to Lebanon.
www.jpost.com...

Arms prove Iran's investment of Israel's borders
www.jpost.com...

Iranian TV channel Al-Alam closed down in Egypt
www.jpost.com...

And this
Foreign journalists arrested as Iran restricts reports on opposition
www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

No, I am not. It was just an impromptu thread.

join