It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Machines Conspiracy... Predictions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Voting machines are a GREAT conspiracy in my book. Why? Because we can test the conspiracy theory.

Theory, the Bush administration (NWO, Repitlians, whatever other thing you tie into the president) is said to be using these machines to win the election in november.

So...if he loses the theory is wrong.
If he wins, the theory holds, though is not proven true.

Agreed? If Bush isn't reelected there was no conspiracy?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
simple logic... I can dig

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Not buying either case.
Voting machines can be tampered with, yes, I agree, but so can those who come to vote. Remember that in the 2000 elections, only 51+/- of those who could vote or were registered, turned out.

There are a few existing ATS threads on Diebold voting machines and come with claims, assertions, facts, and postulations. It may be of worth to find them and read them.

Nonetheless, I'm not buying into this particular 'logical' argument being given in and by this topic.

seekerof

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
personally I don't think the method of voting has anything to do with the conspiracy. Bush is going to get re-elected be it, pregnant chads or touch screen votes. If it's close, it might just come back to Florida again and brother Bush.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sorry. Your logic is lacking,my friend, and your conslusion flawed. Try again.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Anyone intrested in the issues and concerns about electronic voting will find the cited web site of value and a good start in forming an "informed opinion":

www.blackboxvoting.org...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If there is a rigging of the election, we won't know about it. We don't know that the 2000 election was rigged.
We don't really know who is meant to be our next President. Could be Bush. Then again it could be Kerry.
I think the media does a lot of vote swaying, and as Seekerof pointed out, look how many DON'T even bother to vote. And, election night exit polls sway lots of people to vote, and who to vote for. IMHO, of course!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well this just means that more voters will have to be reincarnated from the dead, more felons will have to found, more illegal immigrants will have to be transported to the polls and more democratic precincts will have to have OVER 100% voter turnout!

I forgot to add that polling place hours are to be extended to midnight in dem stongholds while those in repub districts must close promptly at 6:00 pm as the alpabet channels prematurly announce Kerry the winner.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
Well this just means that more voters will have to be reincarnated from the dead, more felons will have to found, more illegal immigrants will have to be transported to the polls and more democratic precincts will have to have OVER 100% voter turnout!

I forgot to add that polling place hours are to be extended to midnight in dem stongholds while those in repub districts must close promptly at 6:00 pm as the alpabet channels prematurly announce Kerry the winner.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Phoenix]

Not so............ many of the 'new electronic voting machines can be hacked over the internet since that is the method used to report vote count to county election board.

In 2000, in a Florida county 50,000 votes got "lost" from a pre-polls close survey and the final tally............

top topics

join