It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

keeping my kid home from school 10/26/09.. R U?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm not going to comment on sanity issue some keep bringing up, but I will note that the web bots have been leaning increasingly towards something financial in nature, and that unless the medical establishment is lying to implausible extant(so much so that no whistle blowing is hard to fathom), there are only a few million doses to supply to 300 million people in the US, and a lot of those are being stored at vaccination clinics, not school infirmaries

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You should learn a bit more about the Timewave Zero stuff. It doesn't predict doom, just novelty. Wonderful things could happen tomorrow. Stuff with cake.

That said, doom could happen, but the likelihood is slim. The webbot stuff speaks of a slow economic doom-ish-ness that begins arising to consciousness tomorrow. Banks won't be raptured up to heaven tomorrow.

Be well.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

"I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing 'Hallelujah

Damn, how long was that one sitting in the back of your of your mind, waiting for a reason to be conjured forth.
That was so great Dingers. well done.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, please. Why in god's name would you not have your child in school when nothing is going to happen?

Can anyone find a time when the American people pinpointed a date where something of relevance to what they were talking about actually happened?

I'm starting to think the reason why America is dumber this day and age is not the food, water, etc. It's just the people making stupid decisions.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Privacy-Please]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The oft overused motto of this forum is "Deny Ignorance" yet I see proof of ignorance every day. Then again, in some cases I too and ignorant, but I try to be humble enough to admit it.

Anyway, there is one major piece of ignorance being exhibited by both the skeptics and the believers when it comes to TWZ or Web Bot "predictions".

Over the past year I have become rather knowledgeable of both TWZ and Web Bot. These are the most important things I have learned:

1. TWZ peaks and valleys do not indicate good/bad. They merely indicate change and building/releasing novelty. A deep valley with steep incline out of it may indicate a new technology being showcased or a critical financial breakthrough. This could be good, this could be bad.

2. Web Bot focuses on negativity because that is the easiest to use as 'proof' that it is working or not. It will often be much more 'negative' than the event as it gleans the nature of the event off of the language used to describe that event presumably from the future (via our consciousness). In other words, if days/weeks/months from now we identify Oct 26 as the day a financial firm did something that led to a second market drop and the linguistic description of that event in the future uses a LOT of negative words to describe it, the Bot guys claim this will be picked up. As a result, today may be seen as a very important day in economics (globally) but today's significance may not become apparent for a few days/weeks.

I personally believe that you should NEVER change your life or take actions that you normally would not do unless you had factual evidence compelling your to take that action. I would not miss work due to a web bot run, and I would NEVER change my way of life due to changes in TWZ novelty.

I actually believe web bot is right more often than not. I just also believe that people interpret web bot to be something it is not. I do not think there is any technology in the world right now that can say "On such and such a date, famous person xyz will be killed by means of abc."

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
well TS, you had better get in here and tell us all how greatful you are that NOTHING happened. they say it could be up until the 28th. can we get an update? we all want to know!!

am I the only one that thinks OP is sitting at home hoping for disaster, or googling the next prophesy?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Totalstranger]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If we are being honest... your kid probably learned more being home today then he has all year at school

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I waited till after midnight to write here in able to let the day be fully over.

Well my kid (that is old enough to drive a car BTW) had THE BEST time today doing some cleaning, organizing and gaming in his room.

I had a busy day taking photos of the latest sculptures added to my online art store.....

Ive gotten a real kick reading the things some of you self righteous posters had to say, and chuckled at the smarter posters jumping them for being so lame.

I think the SMARTEST thing written on this thread is the idea that telling ANYONE especially the internet that I would plan to keep my kid home in the 1st place......they are VERY RIGHT about children's services being trigger happy. I will remember that lesson and won't be posting such things ever again.....

Oh and BTW........he never missed ONE SINGLE DAY of his freshman or sophomore years. Yesterday was his 2nd day absent from this Jr year, the 1st one being because of a death in the family.
I am glad I don't waller in judgment of others to make myself seem personally 'better' by comparison..... I've seen some of that on this thread and was very sad for those people, as they know not what they do to themselves. Some people are just always on 'attack mode' it seems.

Well nothing much of any real significance took place today that I would say is going the change the course of humanity.......Im sad that nothing fabulous & wonderful happened, and glad no major life taking disasters happened in the world.....

Sweet dreams ATS

[edit on 27-10-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by inval

Yeah, he learned Dad is a moron.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There is no possible way I'm letting my child go to school on the 26th. I just don't trust them.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
this is excellent proof of how false prophets can be dangerous. a few random obscure sources said that possibly maybe something at sometime can happen and you decide to keep your kid at home.

what if next time the predictions says that if you don't ingest large amounts of lead the radiation will kill you? would you be so willing to do that to? obviously alot of these predictions aren't meant to create fear but that is what ends up happening and that leads to nothing good.

Your an excellent parent for making your kids safety a priority but look at the source before you jump to such actions again.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Doc Tesla]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I kept my kids home and we had A great time in our garden ! I must be doing
something right with them as all four of them are independent thinkers, and I support their interest as best as I can. I do however keep them home as much as I feel is beneficial ! As to being overactive or a moron ? Ok ! sometimes !
But the unaware and unopinionated portion of the public scare me the most !
I have never regretted being open and honest with them from the earliest age,
as they converse intelligently with people of all perspectives. So yea I kept them home on monday ! And we had a great time !

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
keep your kids home, on the 29th of october, and the 30th.
and keep them home for sure on the 31st, and November 1st-15th,
dont forget to keep them in from November 16th 2009 to November 16th 2010.

--

I have a feeling some BAD things may probably likely occur between those dates, involving something or the other....

be sure to check here on ATS for the latest !!!
ATS: the most credible prophecy site online since 1999!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privacy-Please
reply to post by inval

Yeah, he learned Dad is a moron.

He learned THAT close to 12 years back........lol Ive been divorced close to that long now.

His Dad claimed that since we got married 'outside' that OBVIOUSLY means we had an OPEN marriage, and if I had WANTED him to be faithful I should have dam well had the ceremony indoors like ALL the people who expect monogamy do......(wtf??)
I find that line of thinking VERY odd, and strangely hilarious.....sadly there are BUNCHES of thinkers like that on ATS.......as this thread so very well examples for all to see.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join