It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm being barbequed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
My neighbors are constantly spying on me. and I have an implant that allows people to know my thoughts and feelings. The police sirens are tuned to my frequency. If anyone knows a way to find out if you have implants and how to remove them let me know. Weird things have happened to me. Sometimes I feel like I'm sinking into the ground. There's tuberculosis in TAZO tea. When I'm feeling nervous my neighbors drag something across the floor. Light bulbs react to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
you should report your neighbors to the authorities. If it continues maybe see your doctor, to see if s/he can help with your symptoms. That's what I would do

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by angelkiller vs rednazi

Since this is in the New Members Introduction's forum, I welcome to AboveTopSecret.com.

Any Questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You sound intensely paranoid and slightly dellusional???, no offense. Just my two cents.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelkiller vs rednaziIf anyone knows a way to find out if you have implants...

Hmmm...Are your Bs now Cs or Ds?

On a serious note, I'm not too sure what the problem is. Would you be able to go into more detail? Or is this yet another one of those non elaborate forum hoaxes that everyone star and flags?

Or flags, being that this it the intro forum.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by angelkiller vs rednazi

Well your neighbors are probably bored because their TV is burned out and they don't have a life so they like to see what you're doing.

It's not an implant the aliens they're probably just opening a communication channel and if you quit being paranoid and actually listen you can communicate back with them. Either that or your a paranoid schizophrenic and need a pill to close those channels.

Police lights and sirens are meant to disrupt your thoughts and make you feel uneasy so you will obey them and sign the ticket quickly.

Again you don't have implants and if you try to remove them they'll just move around, but if you do succeed they'll come back and put them in multiple places harder to reach.

You feel like your sinking into the ground because you probably need eye glasses or a new prescription.

Oh, there's poison in all the yuppie foods in order to dumb them down to be like us.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by verylowfrequency]

new topics

top topics

join