It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama fails to win Nobel prize in economics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Obama fails to win Nobel prize in economics

www.marketwatch.com

While few observers think Obama has done anything for world peace in the nearly nine months he's been in office, the same clearly can't be said for economics.

The president has worked tirelessly since even before his inauguration to wrest control of the U.S. economy from failed free markets, and the evil CEOs who profit from them, and to turn it over to wise, fair and benevolent bureaucrats.

From his $787 billion stimulus package, to the cap and tax bill, to the seizures of General Motors...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Oh man, oh man, oh man! This is just too...too... stupid to not make a post about.

Do they not realize that none of "Obama's Actions" helped us much? That the "progress" he's made has actually hurt the citizens of the US more than helped.

Someone please hit me over the head with a 2x4 I think I've entered kookoo-land.

www.marketwatch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Obama and his ilk are far from stupid.

What they are doing, I can't see yet. What they want to see, envision, is something entirely different from the America that was here a year, two, ago.

Just my humble opinion, and may be better suited on the pages of some conspiracy site. . . . oooh, waitaminute. . . .

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Was Obama actually expecting to be rewarded for failure? Well, those evil CEOs got rewarded for failure, by Obama, shame they were not the ones handing out the prize.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Moore should change his movie to Fascism: A Love Story, since thats what we have.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
When I first read this I thought it was satire from a Saturday Night Live news snippet.

Nuff said...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
also in Honesty
also in Physics
also in Peace

heck why did they even give him a peace prize he was only president for what 2 weeks... I smell a payola scam

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Can you say "withdrawal from Afghanistan?"

Yep, you can! Debt paid!

I_R

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
Was Obama actually expecting to be rewarded for failure? Well, those evil CEOs got rewarded for failure, by Obama, shame they were not the ones handing out the prize.

I think its another diversion tactic to keep the sheeple from seeing the death of the dollar.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It is okay to promote peace while at the same time failing at helping the citizens of your own country put food on their tables due to a loss of jobs in regards to our failing economy.

Now that is a true champ my friends!

top topics

join