It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a new 'Montauk Monster'? Terrified teens claim they beat mysterious beast to death in Pana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Is this a new 'Montauk Monster'? Terrified teens claim they beat mysterious beast to death in Panama

www.dailymail.co.uk

A mysterious photograph has become the subject of wild internet speculation after a group of teenagers claimed it was a terrifying creature that they beat to death while playing near a cave in Panama.

edited to fix title

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Tippys Dad]

[edit on 6/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What in the H is this thing? I don't know if it's a hoax or something mysterious. Does anyone else have some info about this? I tend to go with the abandoned movie prop theory - but I don't recall a movie with anything like this in it. The hairless sloth suggestion has some merit too from the looks of it. I came across this and thought it would be a good thing to share on ATS.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'd say there are a good dozen threads already discussing this....

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

To answer your question briefly. It is a tree sloth common to the area. For whatever reason it is devoid of hair - hence the other-worldly appearance.

Thanks for contributing though, we can;t all know everything that has been posted all the time and search is a great feature assuming you use the same terms. This one was never attached to a "Montauk"index before I bet!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join