It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(TTSSC) Order 66 : Law Enforcement and the Fall of the Jedi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As soon as Max saw the perpetrator he knew what was about to go down here, yet another drug deal and this guy was a professional drug pusher. He just knew through instinct that this guy was had a high-dollar scumbag lawyer on speed-dial and that he would be back out on the street within twenty-four hours. To Max, a veteran Law Enforcement Officer there was an unspoken code that all Police knew about taking care of this type of trash and that his partners albeit new to the force knew all about the "Blue Wall of Silence" when certain events took place and that they had to each have their partners back when it came up for review for a Police involved shooting.

The paperwork was a nightmare but Max had done it enough so he knew exactly how to fill it out as well as who's office InBox to place it in so it got taken care of for him and that the wrong questions would not be asked of him so that the Internal Affairs Division would essentially be pushed off the real clues since he was in his mentors words of the first lesson "cleaning up the streets".

Officer Max Jedi looked again at the perp as he handed a bag and grabbed something in exchange when they other street thug took off on foot down a side alley, and he stepped out from behind the car he was squatting behind and pulled out his gun and Antonio the Mexican "hoodrat" knew this Police Officer as well he knew enough to know the routine of how this went down. Antonio just smiled at Officer Jedi with his front teeth all covered in gold from his bonus for pushing three kilos in less than a day from his supplier.

"Freeze, Police Officer" yelled Max as he watched the perpetrator raise his hands and the smug smile cross this thugs lips because he knew this waste of humanity would recognize him.

"What's up, Holmes?" said Antonio as he raised his arms higher while still smiling brazenly with his cell phone in his right hand, finger on the button to dial.

"I said freeze dirt-bag, put down the gun." spoke Max louder this time as people from the surrounding block stopped and looked his way. Officer Jedi watched carefully for the signs he knew instinctually would be what he needed for a perfect kill.

Antonio looked back in disbelief as the Police Officer was visibly shaking and screaming orders at him, lowering his right hand quickly because he was terrified because this was not how this Officer usually did things, this man must be el loco thought the big man on the block. "Look Officer, I ain't got no gun, that's my cell phone."

The sound of the shot echoed through the acoustics of the surrounding brick walls as Officer Jedi picked up his radio and called to dispatch. The look of disbelief on Antonio's face was priceless as Max squeezed the radio button. "Officer Jedi to dispatch, I have an Officer involved shooting at the corner of Force and Order at sixty-six Order street, I say again, Order sixty-six. Please send an Ambulance and back-up."

"Dispatch to Officer Jedi, 10-4. Back-up is en route."

As the sounds of several Police cars sirens sounded from a few blocks over Max thought exactly what he would say to his Sergeant. Within a twenty-five minutes there were four Ford Crown Victoria's with red and blue lights flashing an Ambulance which was not needed and the Coroner. His Sergeant was asking all sorts of questions based upon what he had told him about this righteous shooting and he thought he was almost in the clear until a Detective came up and asked to speak to the Sergeant in private.

Max watched on as his Sergeant's demeanor changed from neutral to what seemed like aggravation to him. As his Sergeant walked back up Max thought of what it might be because this was not the first time he had been alone during a Officer involved shooting so he ran through all the routine things he could have possibly missed.

"Max, you were both seen by a witness and your radio was on the whole time. Before you say anything else you need to hand me your service weapon, butt first, and I am going to read your rights to you." Sergeant Davis said to Officer Jedi. The Detective watched as the weapon was handed to the Sergeant and he pulled out his handcuffs placing them on Max's right wrist first and pulled his arm behind his back.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights?" his Sergeant finished.

Max just stared at the man he had known for twenty odd years who had taught him everything he knew, his mentor was arresting him for something he knew damn good and well was something they both agreed was a good thing.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

[edit on 4-10-2009 by intrepid]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
One can only wish the real world worked like this fiction.

It was a decent story with a good ending.

Kudos!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

S+F all the SpartanKingLeonidas! Why didn't you just put (TTSSC) in the title? This has a very cool twist and could have been used in the contest! Consider it.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

S+F all the SpartanKingLeonidas! Why didn't you just put (TTSSC) in the title? This has a very cool twist and could have been used in the contest! Consider it.

Agreed! You still have time, my friend.

I liked it. Gritty and dirty and emotional....righteousness failing....the color of law penalizing the one who 'thought' he was on the right side...very enjoyable.
Strange how I was 'rooting' for the cop and hated the drug dealer...but it was completely contradictory...I don't like it when cops do their own thing...awesome. Very nice.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Thank you very much.

My fiction story was inspired because of the below thread as well as my reply on it.

Family Says 911 Tape Caught Cops Planning Cover-Up After Shooting

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Because I did not think of it at the time.

I was posting via Mc-WiFi and my time limit ran out because I wanted to edit it one more time since there was a comma out of place.

Thank you for the star and flag.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

Agreed! You still have time, my friend.

I liked it. Gritty and dirty and emotional....righteousness failing....the color of law penalizing the one who 'thought' he was on the right side...very enjoyable.
Strange how I was 'rooting' for the cop and hated the drug dealer...but it was completely contradictory...I don't like it when cops do their own thing...awesome. Very nice.

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Because I did not think of it at the time.

I was posting via Mc-WiFi and my time limit ran out because I wanted to edit it one more time since there was a comma out of place.

Thank you for the star and flag.

See the above message to jackflap as to the reason.

I will however see if I can get it edited by a Moderator.

I won the last writing contest I entered and got 10,000 points.

I just had not thought about entering another writing contest at the time.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
very, Very, VERY good.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thank you, AD.

If I were still working at the hospital as a Security Officer I am sure it would have been much better.

I am not sure what it was, maybe the work was too easy, but I was often inspired to write while babysitting the Baker Act patients, who never acted up for me, because I treated them with kindness and did not condescend to them, so sitting there I had plenty of time to think while they slept.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
DOH! The radio was on the whole time! Ouch....loved it SKL! Nice work!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertdreamer
DOH! The radio was on the whole time! Ouch....loved it SKL! Nice work!

Thank you.

Having worked as a Security Officer, I remember the time when someone had leaned against their radio call button, and was bad-mouthing management.

Fortunately for them the manager was not present, but everyone else heard their thoughts on the man.

As well the ATS thread on the 911 cover-up was a source for this story.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The way of the streets has always been rich with material for short stories. The War on Drugs is, all by itself, a billion of them told over the last century and already peppering the next. Trying to make sense out of such a conflict between humankind's needy weaknesses and the weaknesses apparent in the countering police forces are more critical to our society than the thousandfold manifestations of criminal greed.

The downfall of the Jedi is a topic for debate since many would be saddened by his arrest while many others would cheer.

Great title, btw.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
The way of the streets has always been rich with material for short stories. The War on Drugs is, all by itself, a billion of them told over the last century and already peppering the next. Trying to make sense out of such a conflict between humankind's needy weaknesses and the weaknesses apparent in the countering police forces are more critical to our society than the thousandfold manifestations of criminal greed.

The downfall of the Jedi is a topic for debate since many would be saddened by his arrest while many others would cheer.

Great title, btw.

Thanks masqua.

I made the title because of the link below and my reply to it.

Family Says 911 Tape Caught Cops Planning Cover-Up After Shooting

Most never believe the association with Law Enforcement and the power of the Jedi.

With the exception of lightsabers and jumping twenty feet straight up, there is a feeling of knowing someone is watching you, someone touching your aura, and as well remote viewing that all link to quasi-Jedi abilities.

I can always tell when I am being watched especially since I have been stalked previously.

top topics

join