It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage argues 9/11 with a box of rocks in front of the White House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by hooper
Can someone please tell me exactly what constitutes a "normal office fire"? I sat there and watched the thing on TV completely engulfed in smoke and yet people are still trying to argue like there was only a smoking garbage can in a cubicle. Truly unbelievable.

There is no such thing as a "normal office fire"

The fire could have completely engulfed the whole building but there is no way on earth that the building would have collapsed symetrically, not one chance...!!

The fact there are people that refuse to believe the evidence shown is what is "Truly unbelievable".

What other way should a building collapse? Should it jump up in the air first, spin around and then do a swan dive? Almost this and almost that, it collapsed, period. It went down. Did you imagine that each floor would take like an hour and then each one jump off in a different direction?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by hooper

What part don't you understand? Theres only 2 words, it means everyday objects from an office burning. For example super-napalm is an everyday office supply so you would expect an office fire to burn at 2,200 °F.

Does your normal office fire include only the contents of the office? What about the office structure? Carpeting, floor panels, wall panels, insulation, wiring, ceiling material? How about equipment, diesel fuel, batteries, transformers, lubricants, wood doors? Or do you think this was some kind of miracle fire that only burned paper and skipped over everything else? And why not - you guys all believe the building was constructed of miracle steel that is completedly immune to thermal stress.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
What other way should a building collapse? Should it jump up in the air first, spin around and then do a swan dive? Almost this and almost that, it collapsed, period. It went down. Did you imagine that each floor would take like an hour and then each one jump off in a different direction?

Not wanting to offend but having little choice.

I now see the level of intellect I am dealing with as I'm sure do the other posters who have afforded you their attention....

Now, please go back and think on your reply and this time address the "collapsed symetrically" aspect of my post, then maybe we can pretend this particular reply never happened.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join