It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on monday ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
A Fox new's reporter is being banned out of Iraq this upcomming monday ... No explanation's as to why were given, and the reporter on TV sounded odd when telling this.

Could the reason be that the USA doesn't want the first strike televised?

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It is coming soon.... although I think the recent terrorist alert was a "feeling out" of how things would work.... and to build up public support for the attack....

However, I believe they still think there needs to be an attack or something similar before it is totally justified.... therefore, I SERIOUSLY expect an attack in the next 2-3 days....

Stay the hell away from any large crowded public place, sports arenas, shopping malls, ect.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i'd like to see a link about this if you have one =). just want to read the whole story. thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hmmm... monday.....

yeah, monday is a good day for a war, it gives you the week to have it over with and you can have the weekend off. If you screw it up then there is not much time wasted..

Someone said " Get married in the afternoon then if your marriage doesn't work out you havn't wasted the whole day"

I have an easy week next week, so monday would be good, we can watch it on TV.

[Edited on 16-2-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
hmmmmmmm Monday???? like all previous predictions made on ATS we'll hafta wait and see what happens, I'm doing model UN feb 27-28 so if they attack before then we'll only be debating Zimbabwe and other non-interesting things i hope they wait until after Feb 28 so we have something to debate about, although the defense minister (John Macallum) is coming as the keynote speaker so it would be interesting to here his response first hand to a US attack

but time will tell, just don;t overload the ATS server with posts when the attack happens, opening up like 100 different threads

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Good idea Falcon.
Maybe we need to clear a forum, or set somethign up in anticipation of the war....

Originally posted by f16falcon
but time will tell, just don;t overload the ATS server with posts when the attack happens, opening up like 100 different threads

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sux when you don't get the full story. I was just relaying what I caught of it.

Never know though!

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
good thought netchicken when i said that i meant for people only to post in the "war on terror" section in ONE thread but having a topic for it would be a good idea

top topics

join