It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The leaking Game" War Hawks Beating Their War Drums!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi All,

I think We are in for a bumpy ride into fall, and a dark cold winter. Many of us are aware of the US/Israel gearing up towads attacking Iran. I cannot express loud enough to stop, and think for Yourselves; don't listen to the Mainstream Media. The war being culminated, and pushed in the Middle East has been planned by the Elite for a long time. Albert Pyke openly talked about the need for 3 World Wars to bring the Illuminated ones Golden Age to fruition. A golden age where all the abrahamic religions killed themselves out at the battle of Armageddon, or in laymen's terms a battle in Jerusalem.

Don't You see? What we are seeing has been planned out by the Elite for a very long time; by playing off of religious dogma.

My rant of the thread being said I present the rest of the story.

Here in this article We can start to see the Elite fermenting the idea at the News outlets. Both Reuters, and Associated Press are the SOURCE for many local news outlets. Both agencies are being filled with propaganda designed to win the Hearts, and Minds of the Western World.
www.counterpunch.org...

Western officials are leaking stories to the Associated Press and Reuters aimed at pressuring the outgoing chief of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Mohamed ElBaradei, to include a summary of intelligence alleging that Iran has been actively pursuing work on nuclear weapons in the IAEA report due out this week. The aim of the pressure for publication of the document appears to be to discredit the November 2007 U.S. National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) on the Iranian nuclear programme, which concluded that Iran had ended work on nuclear weapons in 2003. The story by Reuters United Nations correspondent Louis Charbonneau reported that "several" officials from those states had said the IAEA has "credible information" suggesting that the U.S. intelligence estimate was "incorrect". The issue of credibility of the NIE is particularly sensitive right now because the United States, Britain, France and Germany are anticipating tough negotiations with Russia and China on Iran's nuclear program in early September.

In cooperation with the above link, the link below is to another thread showing increased war hawkish behavior towards Iran. What it shows in a nut shell is the deliberate subliminal desensitization of the Western World to the coming attack on Iran. It will give the average American the ability to say, "No, surprise. I knew it was coming"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also see this article on the leaking of propaganda information towards Iran.
dprogram.net...
An interesting thread KSPigPen just put out was on timewave correlations with Our modern civilization with that of Pre WW 2 civilization. It is my hypothesis that the Elite know these naturally occurring waves, and work almost in harmony with the waves, but with the final goal of distortion into ugly profitable war.
Now the coming war, or I should state it correctly the coming envisioned WW 3 of Albert Pyke is not only going to usher in the golden age of Luciferian worship; as the Elite want, but also hide the created mess of the economy. You can read about that from the following two threads. The first link outlines Great Depression Level Unemployment, and the next shows how four companies have kept the bubble up while they finish signing Our life's blood away to slavery.
The last article in this thread is to one I wrote about a trifecta of False Flags. How else do You believe they will get us to buy another war? Not only do they need to bring their WW 3 to fruition, but they need to do it with the earned Hearts, and Minds of the Western World's People. I have warned about 09-09-09, a lot, as the same Elite who have followed in the footsteps of Albert Pyke control all of us through symbology, sacred geometry, and through natural cycles... Which this date is significant to them.

In closing if You've made it this far through the thread, without calling me crazy, then what Your seeing is the long term plan of the NWO/Illuminati coming to a fruition. At least that's what they want to happen. It has nothing to do with Jews, Christians, or even Muslims; any of them being Gods chosen. We are seeing the final efforts of the NWO using Divide, and Conquer.

Their vision of the Golden Age is nothing short of Hell on Earth for us.

Wake Up, and Stand Up,

-Sancho

[edit on 26-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
You know, I agree with the majority of what you said.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Okay, this is really strange. There was a comment here from someone named lurkmoreson, or something to that effect? I guess now rather than responding to their comment; I'm just bumping this.

Edit, I'm back because I checked another thread for the same screenname that left a comment, and their entire comment is gone there too

[edit on 27-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

What did the comment say or didn't you get a chance to read it?

Line #2

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

The comment simply stated something along the lines of,"I hate to say, but I think Your correct".

It was a one line comment. I don't know what happened.

top topics

join