It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask the right questions....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
People, we simply CANNOT directly answer these OP questions. I fully agree with the questions presented by the OP, don't get me wrong - ask the *right* questions so we will get the *right* answers, but again, they won't BE answered...ask yourself, who CAN answer these questions? The people RESPONSIBLE for what happened, obviously. I for one always questioned the 9/11 story, because there's too many unanswered questions, one of the primary questions involving the attack on the Pentagon, and the single piece of video evidence released on a frame-by-frame video camera showing NO evidence that a plane hit it, just a frame of nothing, then a frame depicting an explosion. Why not release a video that is higher quality and shows in full view & detail of what they claimed happened? Does The Pentagon not have hundreds if not thousands of high-tech security video cameras every square friggin' inch of the place? I would certainly assume so, wouldn't you?

Only the people that were DIRECTLY involved know the honest truth, and it's not like they're going to admit or disclose anything anytime soon, if at all. For this reason and this reason only, is it not a ''waste'' of time trying to speculate and piece together what we think happened or not? Those that think they know the real deal behind 9/11 should be fully content in knowing that they aren't going with the general mainstream flow of acceptance towards the 'official' story, which is along the lines of ''Anybody who thinks that the orginal, official 9/11 story given by the United States government is false/inaccurate is crazy, paranoid and ignorant and should be looked upon as such and not listened to at all." You know, I remember lying about something that I wanted to be kept hidden from some of my close friends at one point in my life, and I kept that lie to myself very closely, and forumulated a very elaborate story to back up my lie that they believed, as trivial as it was at the time. All of you are guilty of lying at times in your lives, so think back to the worst lie you ever told, how you covered it up, and how many people bought into your bulls#!t story. Then, think of 9/11 and all the details given according to the official story given by the US government. If you don't get my example, then your only fooling yourself, so to speak.

Keep in mind that we're talking about the *government*, and not only the United States, either - you can try all you want to bring the 9/11 issues and inconsistencies to surface and get someone with enough power to attempt to try and make a legal case out of all this, but the bottom line is that it would have already happened by now - if it's the government's fault, do you not think that we are wasting our time bringing our concerns to the same people that may or may not be in direct affiliation with the truth of 9/11?

I'm not saying that these questions shouldn't be asked, but I AM saying that nobody can directly answer them. It's like finding out somehow that a police officer is involved in corrupt & illegal activities, and then trying to provide evidence to support your alleged claims, and getting arrested for doing so (not the greatest analogy, but I'm sure you get the idea). The law does NOT work in our favor - the higher up the ladder of command, the higher amount of deception & corruption involved unfortunately, which in turn leads to less and less ''truth'' in these cases. I may sound like I want to change all of this, but I can't...I'd rather just know what I choose to know and believe, and let everything fall into place the way it should...after all, we are all accountable and fully responsible for all of our own individual actions.

Action = reaction = cause = effect = true = false. Throw in some manipulation, deception, distraction and false security, and you got yourself a very accurate summary of what I view 9/11 as. Or then again, I *could* just be stupid, paranoid and ignorant

Just my opinion and 2 cents. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
There were hundreds of testimonies that were suppressed by the New York Times before the investigation that were not released until a court order was issued after the fact but didn't make the ex post factos cut.

All right, fair enough. Do you have an example of an eyewitness testimony that directly contradicted what the 9/11 commission reported?

The main beef I've heard is that there were many accounts of people hearing explosions. The thing is, noone is refuting there were explosions. The question is whether these explosions were actually explosive devices, or any among the hundreds of flammable objects in every large building (electrical transformers, pressurized pipes, internal wreckage collapsing, etc) that would naturally go BOOM during a fire.

I don't need to add that the claim these were explosives, rather than flammable objects going BOOM, is coming entirely from the conspiracy theorist crowd, rather than any actual eyewitness. Thus, the accusation that the commission report is lying isn't being supported, here.

This certainly is an obvious case of "asking the right questions" but I doubt it's the type of question you were meanign to ask.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

There are over 500 testimonies and I have not finished reading them all. There were many reports of explosions that were omitted, yes.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

...I have an impression of smoke around the
elevators, and bent doors , and it was pretty -- the
lobby was pretty devastated ....

...the melt down was beginning. The collapse hadn't
begun, but it was not a fire any more up there. It was
like -- it was like that -- like smoke explosion on a
tremendous scale going on up there.

[

I guess about three minutes later you
just heard explosions coming from building two,
the south tower. It seemed like it took forever,