It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dollar Needs To Be Replaced -- the latest from ACS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
We've already heard about the dollar falling globally into disfavor, but the real reason for it resurfaced just know, and, as you guessed it, it is something more serious than a financial consideration:

Filed in the folder marked “facts most people would never imagine” is the news that nearly nine out of 10 bills in the U.S. are contaminated with coc aine.

Data released by the American Chemical Society says that “coc aine is present in up to 90 percent of paper money in the United States, particularly in large cities such as Baltimore, Boston, and Detroit. The scientists found traces of coc aine in 95 percent of the banknotes analyzed from Washington, D.C., alone.”

blogs.moneycentral.msn.com...

Now we know the true meaning of the term "toxic assets," that roamed the news since September 2008. This is very dangerous, coz the people who handle large sums of money, such as Mr. Bernanke at the Federal Reserve, may get affected and get exuberant in his judgment towards the future of the economy.

The dollar has become a mood altering substance and must be replaced as world reserve currency.
Right?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Top Cities included Washington DC of course for residue

Lets just say I prob. would have got lost in the 80's

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well hey look at this way, our money will never be worthless with this tid-bit of info!

I don't want to elaborate anymore because of the T&C of the site.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Well hey look at this way, our money will never be worthless with this tid-bit of info!

I don't want to elaborate anymore because of the T&C of the site.

I like that ____T & C____ puzzle of yours. Lemme guess: poT & Coke, right?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well if they want to tally whats on our money?

Then what about all the stuff thats in our food, water supply, prescription drugs, and everything else that is even more toxic?

Maybe we should raise that concern. If they want to huff and puff that we need to get rid of money because of coc aine. Then I recomend that we remove the FDA for putting toxins in out food, water and drug supply.

top topics

join