It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did U.S became hijacked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
just curious? i heard Thomas Jefferson wanted to or ended private banks ,but now the bankers are back

so when did america get hijacked by bankers? was United states always been the bankers target?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

The Banksters have always been around but when the U.S. allowed the Fed to be created in 1913 to control our funds and create our money was when it became out in the open.

As our debt grew larger and larger due to the wars the Banksters funded on both sides, when the debt was due to be paid the banksters in 1933 created a crisis and then came the bankster holiday.

History is repeating itself!

I realize that it is a hell of a lot deep then what I just wrote but I kept it simple lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The bankers are not partial to any country, they are hijack any country.

As Ram stated though the official takeover was in 1913. Andrew Jackson successfully killed the private central bank that existed here though back in the early 1800's.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
"Why did U.S. Become Hijacked?"

Greed Brother, pure greed.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I am going to give you a S & F just for having a good question that many, many more should ask.

Now, you got the quick and right answers, you can dig deeper and really help yourself be set free of them.
One of the facts is that the Federal Reserve Bank (The Fed) is privately owned. This is a great tool to get people fired up and pissed off so that they will listen to more of the real truth.

Now go young person and help teach the world!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by uaocteaou

I will have to add the word "Power" to that as well. But it's mostly greed with the bankers. The power comes into play with those whom they control.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by j2000]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply guys

one more question how many presidents were new world order agents?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So how do we get U.S back to its people? How is the world going to survive without bankers?

EDIT: i looked that the Rockefeller and how they have 19 buildings in New york
how is anyone gonna get the country back from there evil humans

[edit on 19-8-2009 by dino1989]

join