It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musko Sweden underground sub base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I do not know if this has been posted before but, a really neat secret underground naval base exists under Musko, Sweden. It almost reminds me of the first Indiana Jones movie when the Nazi sub goes into the mountain. Exactly like that, neat place! Anybody have any details on this place besides internet hear say?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh and Sweden says this

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What do you want to know? I'm from Stockholm, Sweden, and the Muskö Marinal Base has been there for a long time.

It is not secret as you say it is. I have friends who have done their military service there, and I have a friend who is going to be stationed there in about 6 months.

The base is as you say, partially underground and that part is about the size of 30000 square meters. There is also a 3km long tunnel to the mainland.

Here are some pictures for you.

[edit on 6/8/09 by Zyril]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There is an underground sub testing center in Ohio. Don't know what they do there, but it is HUGE and landlocked as far as I can tell, lol. I know at one time they were working on developing some sort of weapon exit or something, I forget.

And I know there is a thread around here somewhere describing a naval base in the desert (I think it was Nevada or NM?). Fun stuff. The military-industrial complex has some facilities in the weirdest places.

top topics

join