It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security declares Americans a threat to National Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here is the reason why I know that our country is doomed and that we lack the fortitude to stand up and do anything against our corrupt politicians.

If there was ever a time for Americans to stand up and say, "We're not going to take this anymore," It was when George Bush revised and amended the Geneva Conventions to allow for torture in war time settings in the name of "Terror". This idea is completely counter to what America is about, and yet, we stood back, complained a little, and ultimately sat on our butts and did nothing.

Guess what? America is lazy, apathetic, overweight, and we lack the testicular fortitude to adequately defend ourselves against anything. We sit and watch TV all day long, glorify violence and injustice, and complain like children when things don't go our way. The Iranians showed more solidarity and intensity than we did when their elections got rigged by their corrupt politicians. They marched in the streets everyday regardless of the possibility of physical harm. They demonstrated for their rights and proved to be more American than the lazy flag toting idiots in our country.

To all of you morons who blindly support our politicians...Don't be pissed when China emerges as the new Superpower. Don't be pissed because you had a chance to stop outsourcing and globalization when you had the chance. Don't be pissed when all of our rights are taken away so that you can feel safe and secure from the supposed "terrorists." Don't be pissed when the military openly walks our streets and declares martial law to protect you against your own insecurities. The lazy American public made it happen. This is your tax dollars at work, and you let it get out of control.

Our country is so war thirsty that we even declare war against our own people. War on Drugs (pretty much confined to this country). War on the middle class (need I say more?). Just recently the dept. of Homeland security got in trouble for releasing a document that openly names American citizens as possible terrorist threats and has a list a mile wide that targets certain Americans for their beliefs. They even name returning war veterans as the largest threat to national security.

americaswatchtower.com...

mcauleysworld.wordpress.com...

online.wsj.com...

So, keeping talking that garbage about terrorists being vicious and horrible people, because one day...you may be on that list as well.

For those of you who don't like to read...here's some more information from youtube that was featured on mainstream media.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If there was a new time to stand up and be worried about the political environment in America, it would be now. They are classifying AMERICANS IN THE SAME TONE THAT THEY CLASSIFY THE PEOPLE WHO HAD "SUPPOSEDLY" BROUGHT DOWN THE TOWERS on 911. But guess what??? Nothing is happening. People need to quit pointing the finger at people overseas who have never attacked us, and start looking at the people who continuously perpetuate the wars.

BTW, this thread was started as a post on another thread. However, I felt it necessary to begin a new thread to address these issues.

For you New World Order buffs, you might want to check another one of my threads that I had posted recently. It addresses the reality that we currently live.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it is an essential read for those who believe that the NWO is something that is coming within the twilight of the future.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

new topics

join