It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do UFO's looks different through out times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
there are thousands and thousands of living pebbles in the universes.
and the universes are over 4.567 billion years old.
They say there is 57 species of aliens have made contact with various governments, over the years... and the Vatican is suppose to house Alien Artifacts that have been recovered throughout time... and well you can imagine it was a religous experience.... ha ha

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
there are thousands and thousands of living pebbles in the universes.
and the universes are over 4.567 billion years old.
They say there is 57 species of aliens have made contact with various governments, over the years... and the Vatican is suppose to house Alien Artifacts that have been recovered throughout time... and well you can imagine it was a religous experience.... ha ha

Indeed.

The linear universe is a bit older than that though mate, our system of Sol is actually a bit older than 4.567 billion years old.

Here en.wikipedia.org... this will explain a few basics on cosmic chronology, from there you can explore further.

Take no offence, i'm not digging you out, just pointing ye the way to current understandings which are based on astronomical tech' advances in the past decade or so allowing cosmology academia to see much farther out than ever before, with more advances it may be found to be much older, if the cyclic nature of the universe is found to extend to it's very existence as well, the univerese may indeed then be found to be truely infinate and somehow restarting every 40-50 Billion years whatever, ad infinitum.

The fractal multiverse being hyperdimensional outside this linear continuum, as you mention univereses i take it you are referring to the multiverse. of course linear space-time-space at higher levels of dimensionality gives a completely different set of temporal dynamics, above the 5th is something barely understandable by the human intellect or math.

---

Yep.

A busy reality outside of Terra, immho.

I mean it's now beyond doubt non Terran entities and beings have been here over eons and that's only the ones who are aware of us and also obvious they are themselves at varying technological levels.

Zoom a century into our future and we may well be out there as well but we won't know every planet even in this galaxy, which has evolved life and i'm sure our perceptions of what construes 'life' will shift in the future as well.

There's bound to be space faring species which are not aware of us yet, maybe millions even.

When one considers the galaxy, into galactic clusters and onto the cosmic web made of those clusters, we will never know unless we discover how to shift dimensionality to navigate those distences.

A bit off topic to craft configurations, sorry.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

A lot old "proof" turns out to be stuff we now misunderstood. There was a thread here on ATS a while ago. For example the little people in starlike objects on Byzantine art.

And even if we have accounts of people seeing strange things in the sky before our invention of flight, we still don't know what they saw.

As far as I am concerned UFO's are a thing of the 20th and now 21rst century. You ask about proof? What proof?? We are just all guessing here. The people that are in the know are not coming forth, now are they?

My idea about the changing appearance of UFO's that is so in tune with how the rest of our stuff looked is because UFO's are human made.

With UFO's I mean true UFO's, not object that have not been recognized.

<< 1   >>

join