It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 11 The Whole World Knows Even The French Get It ( 1) (9/11 TRUTH SERIES)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The french are nice. They had no problems with Bush they said it was USAs problem.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yes the french are nice, but the problem when it comes to conspiracy related topics in france (especially UFOs) is that most everyone believes in a philosophy of " I want to see it myself before I will believe it"
And this is a good philosophy to have, But it can make you closed minded as well in some ways, This philosophy evolved culturally into france during their revolution. it helped them reject the churches superstitions and phony beliefs.

People still cling to it today. And this gets in the way of real UFO/ 911 / government conspiracy discussion in france, I have had countless conversations with people in france, young and old, most are highly skeptical, its weird. My Family in france thinks im nuts, talking about aliens and 911 coverups...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by patientobserver]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by john124

I said I put trust in Science, not the government.

Your point of view suggests the exact opposite.

Why?? Because I disagree with you, so you then make assumptions that are incorrect. I think your view is overly-simplistic.

The govt. does not control the outcomes of scientific reports unless you can provide some form of related evidence (more than conjecture). And govt. findings are backed up by independent researchers, which adds credibility. And the conclusion of those independent researchers (who actually provide their own reports to a proper scientific standard) are perfectly logical - that's the reason.... not because the govt. agrees!

I do actually have better things to do than analyse something which appears to be adequately explained already.

At least you admit it...

If you don't have time to do some critical thinking your opinion doesn't mean much...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Jezus]

I use critical thinking all of the time. Are you just going to provide a blanket definition of somebody's thinking, because you disagree with them based on your own individual conjecture? And just throw back comments that are no better than "you're wrong, I'm right". You should try a little harder.

You don't seem to understand that critical thinking also requires you to accept the conclusion based on the knowledge of others, when their knowledge exceeds your own knowledge on that subject area.

That's how you differentiate from fantasy-land, otherwise if we all pretended to be experts on particular subjects, for example, we would have builders doing doctors jobs on certain days because they claim they know what they are doing, and so we put trust in them because they request to be a doctor for one day.

So, do you understand every chemical in your food.... or would you call it a lack of critical thinking because you put trust in the producers of the food you buy. This example can be expanded to anything consumable by the way.

And so you are only lying to yourself, unless you are hiding your report which proves your case... because there are no logical reports than can adequately contradict the govt. findings.

Otherwise there may be engineers who possibly might be able to prove your case, but are witholding information. If that is the case, it is their own fault for not publishing, and they only have themselves to blame.

Don't you find it a bit strange that you feel the govt. could cover-up such an incident on a massive scale, yet screwed up many other things so easily. How do they become compotent for one day, and incompotent for the next 7-8 years? Mistakes would be made..... where are the mistakes??? where are the whistleblowers??? Come on.... you don't even have rationality on your side, and you cannot prove one part of the shoddy "truthers" arguments.

Are you going to just reply with more nonsense??? If so, I won't bother replying next time.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Don't you find it a bit strange that you feel the govt. could cover-up such an incident on a massive scale, yet screwed up many other things so easily. How do they become compotent for one day, and incompotent for the next 7-8 years? Mistakes would be made..... where are the mistakes??? where are the whistleblowers???

Whistle blowers? ok so if the people involved with the dirty details of the coverup, you dont think they would understand that their superiors had no problem killing a couple thousand american civillians, that they would have no problem whatsoever taking care of them?

Incompetent? I dont think they ever wanted Iraq to go as they "planned"
they wernt there on a liberation mission.
They WANTED the economy to fail
They never inteded to attend to katrina in a proper response
You make it sound as if their "incompetence" was unintentional!

It is not an issue of bush's two terms failing at all... I think it went as planned
It is amazing how much s**t they got away with!
And people like you continue to rationalize it and justify it!! WOW!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by patientobserver]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by patientobserver

And you have absolutely no proof that their incompetence is feigned. But I do welcome concrete evidence that proves me wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thanks to the French guys for posting information about Bigard. What a courageous guy. I'm glad he's making a stand: it's obviously damaged his career to a huge extent. I hope that his audience will continue to support him, go to his gigs, buy his DVDs, whatever.

There are a lot of people on this thread with their heads firmly immersed in Egypt's longest river.

I think it's a mistake to identify the 9/11 perps with the US government. Yes, PNAC is a good place to start looking, but I'm not convinced that all of them knew. I'd agree with Webster Tarpley that Governor Bush didn't know. He was just bounced into being the frontman. Having viewd Core of Corruption it's hard to think that Porter Goss is not pretty centrally involved, as is David Rockefeller.

People need to look into Able Danger, the team running the terrorists. Oh, but we can't do that for the usual reasons of "national security".

I'd be happy to see pretty much every member of Congress and the Senate waterboarded until they confessed. It wouldn't mean much but it would give them a taste of the medicine they've been forcing other people to swallow.

And of course people made money from the war. Bechtel, Halliburton/KBR, Blackwater... even Monsanto had input into writing Iraqi legislation that makes using their products mandatory. A Qatar company that had Baghdad mobile phones operating only weeks after the invasion was shut down by the CPA because US firms were slated for the telco contracts.

Iraq has been invaded and asset stripped by US Inc.

And, of course, there's the oil contracts, restoring the correct distribution of profit: oil companies get almost everything, the Iraqi people ge a pittance.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The govt. does not control the outcomes of scientific reports

Naive...

And govt. findings are backed up by independent researchers, which adds credibility. And the conclusion of those independent researchers (who actually provide their own reports to a proper scientific standard) are perfectly logical - that's the reason.... not because the govt. agrees!

Many of these independent researchers found that the official story was a scientific and physical impossibility...

You don't seem to understand that critical thinking also requires you to accept the conclusion based on the knowledge of others, when their knowledge exceeds your own knowledge on that subject area.

Again, you admit that you accept the evidence rather than analyze it...

because there are no logical reports than can adequately contradict the govt. findings.

They are all over the website you are currently using...

...but how would you know? You already admitted you just ASSUMED and TRUSTED that you could ACCEPT the official version without actually analyzing the evidence...

Mistakes would be made..... where are the mistakes??? where are the whistleblowers???

They are all over the website you are currently using...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a few from the link...

* The ae911truth.org website (“Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth”) is associated with Richard Gage. It contains a 9/11 petition signed by purported architects and engineers as well as various related articles and resources, focused on the collapses of the twin towers and WTC7.

# The Physics911 website claims to represent a “scientific panel investigating 9/11”, comprising Steven Jones, Kevin Ryan and others.

# The Pilots for 9/11 Truth claims to be an organization of “aviation professionals and pilots” asking for “a true, new independent investigation into the events of 9/11”. Focuses on the four flights that were crashed on 9/11. Includes a forum.

# The Journal Of 911 Studies claims to be a “a peer-reviewed, open-access, electronic-only journal, covering the whole of research related to the events of 11 September, 2001”. The co-editors are Steven Jones, Kevin Ryan, and Frank Legge. The website contains numerous articles which are far longer and more detailed than the content of most truther (or skeptic) websites.

# The Justice for 9/11 contains a petition, purportedly signed by over 16,000 individuals, that contends (amongst other things) that there is “ample evidence and probable cause to believe that many grave and still unresolved crimes were committed by US officials prior to, during and after the events of 9/11”.

# The website operated by “Killtown” contains a mass of material, including Killtown’s “250+ Smoking Guns”.

# The Lawyers For 911 Truth website contains a petition purportedly signed by “legal scholars, judges and attorneys” demanding “an end to the 9/11 cover-up, a new, full and unbiased investigation, and punishment of all guilty parties”

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
As a Swede, I remember discussing 9/11 a week or so after it happened with a friend, and we suggested the Moussad was a likely candidate, since they had both the means and the motive to carry it out, including duping a gang of silly Arabs on their way. Lingering in the background was of course a notion of the tight grip Zionist Jewish interests keep on the US body politic, guaranteeing that no one from officialdom would neither search for answers in the wrong direction. (It's precisely the same in Europe, only our Jewish elite is Liberal left rather than right wing extremist, hence you have dedication to Israel and we have forced dedication to mass immigration.)
What seriously got me thinking though was the news report claiming a hijacker's passport had been found in the rubble as well as the early denials of Osama bin Laden. It sounded too good to be true, silly even, and something just wasn't right about OBL not claiming responsibility for the deed. Especially while at the same time the US was about to invade Afghanistan, all guns blazing and no questions asked. Why a war just to get one man, why not a surgical operation? And if the US really wanted the truth, why the "dead or alive" warrant? Why the blatant disregard for any and all alternative leads? Then along came the Anthrax scare, just about nailing the farcical lid on the coffin of silliness.

Discussing foreign policy with most US citizens for the next two years, however, was a challenge. Talk about hurt feelings and stepping on egg shells!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Tussilago]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The last 6 episodes were released this week. I don't know why. There is an explanation in Episode 6 but it's not very convincing. I don't believe he has backed down either. Clearly, it was supposed to go until the release of the last episode on 9/11 this year.

The full list of the videos with english subtitles on his website

Preludes :

1. I don't deny 9/11
2. The press conference

Episodes :

1. The magic passports
2. The US fighters
3. Please Obama !
4. Mister Silverstein
5. Bush at the elementary school
6. Bin Laden on moped
7. The towers fall
8. The hijackers
9. The Chanceville's plane
10. Guantanamo
11. Last episode

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
There is a really good article for people who deny 9/11 was an inside job:

www.lookfromabove.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
There is a really good article for people who deny 9/11 was an inside job:

www.lookfromabove.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
The last 6 episodes were released this week. I don't know why. There is an explanation in Episode 6 but it's not very convincing. I don't believe he has backed down either. Clearly, it was supposed to go until the release of the last episode on 9/11 this year.

The full list of the videos with english subtitles on his website

Preludes :

1. I don't deny 9/11
2. The press conference

Episodes :

1. The magic passports
2. The US fighters
3. Please Obama !
4. Mister Silverstein
5. Bush at the elementary school
6. Bin Laden on moped
7. The towers fall
8. The hijackers
9. The Chanceville's plane
10. Guantanamo
11. Last episode

Thanks for posting this!

ROFLMAO! these last videos are great as well! - love the guy!

Yeah! some people are really the laughing-stock of the world right now!

Peace!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have watched those towers come down many thousands of times and each time I would think there is something wrong with the way they are falling. this year I found a dr. Judy wood (drjudywood.com) and she investigated how they fell, not why, not who, but how. what she says made a great deal of sense to me, although I think there was thermite explosives used. she says they did not fall but just went away. the buildings were hit by a weapon, from the top, that is not supposed to exist. something you would attribute to Tesla. what it does is turn steel to dust. that explains why there wasn't 12 stories of steel like there was supposed to be. I know it sounds real crazy, but it explains everything. those interested should go to her website and check it out for themselves.
drjudywood.com

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join