It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arab Answer to 'Schindler's List' A movie about Blood Libel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hi/

The Arab Answer to 'Schindler's List'
In 1983 the Syrian Minister of Defense, Field Marshal Mustafa Tlass, one of the pillars of the Syrian Ba'athist regime, wrote the book The Matzah of Zion in which he described the notorious Damascus Blood Libel of 1840. In that year, the leaders of the Jewish community in Damascus were accused of murdering a Christian priest, Toma [Al-Kabushi], and his servant, in order to use their blood in the baking of Passover Matzahs.
Minister Tlass presented this accusation as a historical fact and even declared, in an interview with the German news magazine Der Spiegel, that his book is "an historical study... based on documents from France, Vienna and the American
University in Beirut."[1]
The Arabs answer to Schinler's list~

The producer is Munir Radhi who is working on a producing a movie of the Damascus case.
I will present both negative and positive arguments with links to the RITUAL MURDERS,bothe offering their side of the stories of cases unheard and not seen in the news.
One particular case was that of the ritual murder in Kiev, in Russia, and this one made headlines!

Blood libel & host desecration myths~Christian myths against Jews 1144 CE to now
In the link above it lists many cases of the so called ritual murders...without evidence one cannot come to a conclusion as to say whether it is fact or fiction. ''The Beilis case'',the ritual murder of a boy by the name of Andriusha Yustchinsky, of Kiev, Russia.
Mendel Beilis ~Kiev~The 1912 Trial Of Ritual Murder

RITUAL MURDER CASE GOING TO PIECES; Anti-Semitic Journal Denounces the Prosecution of Beiliss as Unjust.Special Cable to THE NEW YORK TIMES.
October 11, 1913, Saturday
Page 6, 1138 words
LONDON, Saturday, Oct. 11. -- The suppression of the newspaper Kievlianin, a conservative and reactionary journal of Kiev, for its remarkable article on the Beiliss case has caused greater excitement to-day than the ritual murder trial itself, according to The London Times correspondent at Kiev

A video of the Jewish murder Rituals
(sorry, dont know how to place it here?)

~murder of Agnes Hruza,
age 19.
Jew named Hilsner was found
guilty of this crime.
(Date 1899, Story in Chapter 10).

"Soul had they none,
nor lineage;
"Nor wit, nor headmen,
"Nor crafts, nor letters,
"Nor e'en a glimpse of God."
- British Edda.
Picture Postcard widely circulated in Poland showing ritual

Another link that wont open for me...www.msplinks.com...=

Here is another link but it seems it wont open on my computer...?
www.jrbooksonline.com...

''The murder of Simon of Trent (1475)
Woodcut by Wolgemuth, from Schedel's Weltchronik, Nuremberg, 1493
Note the (still) clearly recognizable types engaged in torturing Simon. .

“Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.”
-- Blaise Pascal

“In individuals insanity is rare, but in groups, parties, nations and epochs it is the rule.”
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
What Is Ritual Murder?
DEBACLE IN DAMASCUSThe 1840 Ritual Murder Case
By Harrell Rhome, M.Div., Ph.D.
Founder, Eagle Publications.
Editor and Publisher,
The Eagle Newsletter
The Revisionist Observer

I was first approached nearly a year ago by researcher,with a request for help in translating Hellmut Schramm's book, Der jüdische Ritualmord : Eine historische Untersuchung [Jewish Ritual-Murder : a Historical Investigation].
I agreed to translate one chapter into English, with the possibility of my making a deeper commitment should I deem the book worth such an investment of my time and energy.
To my great surprise, I not only found Schramm's work to be worth translating, but I became determined to perform the entire translation myself and see it made available in English.

More links....
THE REPORT BY CARDINAL LORENZO GANGANELLI

and another
''Bernard Malamud's novel The Fixer (1966), winner of the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award, focuses on the abuse of the legal system in Russia during the reign of Nicholas II. Malamud's poignant novel, involving Yakov Bok—a Jew falsely accused of murder, is about the role of antisemitism in the corruption of the judicial system. The work is based on a historical case, that of Mendel Beiliss, a Jew falsely accused of ritual murder in 1913 in Kiev.''
Ritual murder is a false charge concocted by antisemites that has been employed since 1144 as an excuse to kill or imprison Jews

There are actually far too many links for me to put down here.

Well, has anyone as yet seen this movie?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
So, No comments?
I was just wondering about the film and if anyone has seen it?

Thanks for the Flag!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ok,

So we have no one that has seen the movie, or has even heard of it?
Conspiracy is a strange thing when one does not look behind the curtain!
Once an unveiling BEGINS, then all is somehow alot more clear.

So...

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
My take on it?

It's bound to be better than a "Gilligan's Island" motion picture.

Seriously? The producer being called up has done one other movie in his life. And that was twenty years ago. It apparently flopped. I imagine that this is a "vaporfilm" or that perhaps it'll have the quality of a garage production.

In other words? It's only news to the people who have a vested interest in pretending its news, such as, oh, MEMRI. If this were work being done by white neonazis, you'd probably have never heard of it - Unless of course you happen to frequent some source that frequently dredges those particular dregs.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I like Matzohs. I put Peanut Butter on them. It is like a big slice of bread...except it is a cracker!

Who doesn't like giant crackers?

upload.wikimedia.org...

NO ONE that's who!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

hi TheWalking fox/

What has happened to the movie,I havent seen it anywhere?
What year was the movie suppose to come out?
I think it would make better news if people would only open up their eyes...

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

Hi TurkeyBurgers/

Make mine 'NOT KOSHER', thanks!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
My take on it?

It's bound to be better than a "Gilligan's Island" motion picture.

Seriously? The producer being called up has done one other movie in his life. And that was twenty years ago. It apparently flopped. I imagine that this is a "vaporfilm" or that perhaps it'll have the quality of a garage production.

In other words? It's only news to the people who have a vested interest in pretending its news, such as, oh, MEMRI. If this were work being done by white neonazis, you'd probably have never heard of it - Unless of course you happen to frequent some source that frequently dredges those particular dregs.

hi/
Did you read the article?

"Matzah of Zion" - the Movie "Matzah of Zion" - the Movie

Eighteen years after the publication of the book,
the Egyptian weekly Roz Al-Yussuf [3] reports that Egyptian producer, Munir Radhi is making a film adaptation of the book.
He contacted the Syrian Minister of Defense to ask his permission. According to Roz Al-Yussuf Minister Tlass asked Radhi: "Aren't you afraid of what might happen to you... because the book openly accuses the Zionist movement of being behind the assassinations of people who exposed the Zionist conspiracy right from the start."
Radhi responded that he was not afraid, and the project got on its way.

The book was in 1983, but the Movie had YET begun to be made....

The producer being called up has done one other movie in his life. And that was twenty years ago. It apparently flopped

It was 18 years after the BOOK was written that permission was asked to be made a movie of the BOOK.

ICXC NIKA
helen

EDIT...spelling

[edit on 7/31/2009 by helen670]

new topics

top topics

join