It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange clouds, a rainbow and chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My family and I spent a nice afternoon at the swimming pool. On my way out to the car at about 4pm I noticed a high altitude airplane and a few contrails. Nothing out of the ordinary and the number of contrails was not comparatively high. I compare to other days when I have noticed the contrails, or shall we say chemtrails.

Came home, prepared dinner, fired up the grill, and ate dinner out on our patio. For those curious, I made my bacon wrapped shrimp with barbecue sauce and my wife made a fennel cole slaw. We enjoyed a bottle of argentinian malbec, an ok wine. Anyway, at about 7pm I leaned back in my chair and looked to the sky. It was a nice weather day and just a few clouds in the sky.

But that is when I started to notice the long trail type clouds. And then saw a slight rainbow. I was a bit confused, I generally only notice rainbows when there is rain in the area. There was zero rain. And the slight rainbow appeared at the point of strange clouds. I took a few pictures with my digital camera and my daughter's Icarly camera. Could not really make out the light rainbow on the cameras so I did not download the pictures.

Intrigued I went onto the computer, to check out weather.com. Perhaps there was rain in northern Delaware. I live in Wilmington. 78 degree, dew point of 55 degrees, 45% humidity, wind from the southwest at 5mph, and low and behold precipitation at 0% chance. What is going on?

Were those chemtrails designed to seed rain? Any thoughts? My knowledge of chemtrails is very very basic.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I relocated from Detroit to Phoenix 2.5 months ago.

Here, with hardly any humidity/precipitation, there have been a few instances of oddly-placed rainbows in the sky. Also, heavy chemtrail activity above.

Disturbing.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

I have seen them before, although I haven't seen many. It's hard to say if the contrails were meant to seed rain, but the fact that there were contrails at all means that there had to be moisture in the atmosphere, since contrails are condensation. The rainbow was probably a result of the sun shining through that moisture.

I really can't remember if there were contrails when I saw those rainbows because it wasn't something that I paid attention to then. If I notice an oddly placed rainbow now, I'll be sure to look for them!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I noticed these clouds in central New Jersey yesterday. It seemed very odd to have these colors in "clouds." A quick Google search did not produce great answers on how (or why) they form.

top topics

join