It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Crop Circles Predict Future Events before 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Edit for Double Post and Post being Shortened

[edit on 7-7-2009 by kcfusion]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by kcfusion

Hello Kcfusion,

Yes from my perspective some Crop Circles will tell a cosmic story of things to come on Planet Earth and beyond.

My understanding of the latest Crop Circles are that still messages exist that those investigating them have only half understood who are in England now at these Circles .

Its all interconnected .

An imprinted Blueprint is being created now by the Space Brothers and of course you will have the Man Made circles that are created to divert people from the messages that are presented.

My questions are ones for those to share your visions and understandings of what this means aswell.

I believe this that at some point the Sun will have a direct part to play in the Cosmic transformation of Earth as we know it right this minute .

The Possiblities are endless

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

Nice Polite Evasive answer to my question and cheers for your opinion!

The question I asked was....

"Should you not know???" rather than have an opinion based on this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where you proclaim to be an ET on Earth making Contact!??

Edit for Spelling

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion

Originally posted by questioningall
Thank you for an interesting post and question regarding the future and people looking at crop circles with a more critical eye - of trying to decipher them!

Ignore those that try and take you down - they are doing it in their own fear or trying to get people to look another way - for their own reasons or company/govt. reasons.

I believe there is a force who do NOT WANT people to look more closely at crop circles - it is the same force that don't want people to REALLY know there is a higher intelligence than those of us on Earth!

S and F for you - for asking these questions and wanting others to start taking a closer look at crop circles and not dismissing them.

The crop circles which the threads have been about - DID HAVE A MESSAGE FOR US - that message is ACTUALLY happening - that is my opinion.

Again - Ignore those who flame you over your opinions - they try very to put people down - for looking more closely at all things unknown to us.

Questionall I have read many of your threads, I find them very interesting and well researched!
I do believe that some crop circles are the real deal and others are hoaxes. These recent ones seem odd to me. They dont have the same feel as others I have seen. The are imperfections etc that should not be there if they were the real deal! What do you think/feel about them?

This is the Op if these Crop Circles are real then you will with special sound equipment get a tone or pitch noise within these Circles .

The reason I know this is because Collin Andrew many years ago at a lecture shared a film that showed people in the Crop Circle with this equipment and the Circle had this Pitch and or tone inside .

A Crop Circle without this sound will be Man Made. If you are refering to me the OP no I am not trying to deceive people at all .

Just the opposite . In truth we are all in this together .

Anyway as I stated above, It was the OP himself I was addressing and not the fact of exploring crop circles etc.

Have you read any of the OP's other threads?? Is he not trying to deceive people?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by kcfusion

Hello Kcfusion,

Yes from my perspective some Crop Circles will tell a cosmic story of things to come on Planet Earth and beyond.

My understanding of the latest Crop Circles are that still messages exist that those investigating them have only half understood who are in England now at these Circles .

Its all interconnected .

An imprinted Blueprint is being created now by the Space Brothers and of course you will have the Man Made circles that are created to divert people from the messages that are presented.

My questions are ones for those to share your visions and understandings of what this means aswell.

I believe this that at some point the Sun will have a direct part to play in the Cosmic transformation of Earth as we know it right this minute .

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

Nice Polite Evasive answer to my question and cheers for your opinion!

The question I asked was....

"Should you not know???" rather than have an opinion based on this thread...

Kcfusion to some people what I know to them will be only an opinion no matter what I share.

To others it will be an understanding that they can relate to 100 %.

Each person will take what I present differently then the next.

I am a telepathic person Kcfusion meaning when I give a direct message and I am in that mode you will know this automatically.

In regards to that post at that time the vail was lifted since then 1.Automatic increase in UFO sightsings around the Planet have increased .

That to is connected with the Crop Circles and the Sun aswell at this time.

All that is being created and happening is not based on what Man wants its all divinely planned as are the real crop Circles that are now appearing .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where you proclaim to be an ET on Earth making Contact!??

Edit for Spelling

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
what i said, has been said already, just didn't realize it,

post removed by author.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

no. they dont predict a thing. people interpret them (somehow) as meaning things and claim they are aliens telling us about the future. and people here swallow it right down as if it made any sense

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

no. they dont predict a thing. people interpret them (somehow) as meaning things and claim they are aliens telling us about the future. and people here swallow it right down as if it made any sense

this

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

True people do interpret the meanings behind the Crop Circles .

Do you think or feel the recent Crop Circle talked about in relation to the Solar Storm that some have said would happen based on the crop Circle is worth investigating or not .

Soon July 8th will be here in most parts of the World .

It would be interesting if people start having the abilities to understand what is within the Crop Circles that are not Man Made .

Time will tell.

Thank you for your view and opinion on these questions.

The Possibilities are endless

top topics

<< 1   >>

join