It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space The Video That Shows The Real Reason We Invaded Iraq *Warning Graphic*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

here's the source !!!!

www.hawaii.com...
:mad :

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IchooseFreewill

you are clearly brainwashed to the greatest extent. both sides are in war, the videographers point is there is no america, but a war on humans. you and most of christian america is contributing to this type of control bull by aliens.

Did you see the same video? Basically the director used the government alien agenda prop to go on a typical, US is evil, tirade, as if his own country wasn't sliding into a moral abyss and greasing the skids on the way down.

The video starts out with a bizarre disconnected series of claims of utter atrocities without any facts to back up his case, and then immediately concludes that Bush was trying to exterminate alien bloodlines. I could only conclude that the main purpose of the intro, was for propaganda, namely to equate US forces with something like the gestapo of Nazi germany. The alien/reptillian assertion was almost thrown in as an afterthought.

So yeah, in the end, it's a pro al-qaeda hit piece.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

S&F

I've said in several of my posts that the real reason the American People were manipulated into Iraq was to loot the recent artifacts that shed new light on our "real" history and proof of a alien presence and even alien rule by bloodlines.

Read Brice Taylor's book, "Thanks For The Memories". Yes it sounds like a really really off the wall story (mind control slave) however in it she claims that Bush Sr. told her he was a alien himself. (I personally could believe that).

And it's not just Brice Taylor (aka Susan Ford) a number of other people that at least appear sincere and "normal" are coming out with the same story of mind control, people in high positions and a "alien connection".

Conquest of a planet may not take place with one gun or tank, it just may be a matter of manipulating the DNA and "mind conditioning" of the masses.

They are all inner connected and most people just can't fathom how deep this rabbit hole really goes, it is literally beyond human comprehension or belief.

Again, and I keep saying this: the person who I think has connected more of the dots than almost anyone else is David Icke.

Somethings up.

EXCELLENT VIDEO THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for your suppot ofhumandescent, unfortunately time is running out and lets be honest all we seem t be doing is talking about all this I firmly believe that we need to start doing rather than thinking but as to what I simply don't know.

It appears that TPTB have thought of everything and left us with nothing.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I like the doc...very interesting!

Waiting for vol. III to come out.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yes according to the link below the body count is approaching around one million human souls.

www.unknownnews.net...

Now, 1.5 million body count or 1 body count.

If that one dead body "count" was your husband, lover, wife, child, mother father etc that "just one body" would be quite significant.

Humans do not empathize enough.

These are human beings folks.

Yes some (not all of them) are radical (but so are the far right Christians in this country).

The American People were out and out lied to about WMD and who actually arranged for 911.

This war has cost us our economy and our very soul (we now, with the sanctioning of torture) have gone over to "the darkside".

As far as group karma look out folks, between what the white man did to the American Indian, the blackman and now America as a whole to Japan (atom bombs) and all the other destructive things our tax monies have been used for our karmatic bill is probably pretty pricey.

We are all inner connected and what affects one of us affects all of us.

We are all grains of sand and "God" is the beach.

Making war upon another group is primitive, savage and just plain wrong. You know it and I know it. War is nothing more than the out and out legalization of the mass murder of fellow human beings.

I still maintain that the Bush Administration perpetrated 911 in order to manipulate the American People into war.

The actual body count does not matter. For all you gung ho Christians out there I give a challenge. Of all the "commandments" the shortest and most direct one is this, "Thou Shalt Not Kill". Period, no if ands or buts.

Short and sweet.................Taking anothers life force is wrong.

Will mankind ever grow up?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

What to do?

The bulk of humanity is chipped and mind controlled. Now the question everyone should be asking (if they can come out of their induced sleep) is by who.

(Below free ebook) touch on link and save as.

www.evpreversespeaking.com...

Yes as crazy as this sounds (and several years ago I would have written a post like this off as a real nutter) we humans are not in charge of this planet and perhaps have never been.

We as a species are being manipulated and controlled through various methods.

The answer?
?

David Icke says, "Love is the answer everything else is an illusion".

Humanity just keeps remaining asleep and allowing him/her self to be manipulated by the powers unseen.

I don't know what the answer is.

When so many people agree with making war upon their fellow human beings what can you say.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Video did not embed properly,but if you dont think American soldiers are guilty of war crimes and extreme measures you are miss-informed. This is but one first hand account of what is going on,there are many stories that will never be told on the msm.
As to us bulldozing over digs this could be done as a protective measure and nothing more and it would make sense to do so as coordinates can be taken and the dig sites can be re-opened when or if stability ever reaches the region.
I highly doubt the ops story as to this being the reason we invaded Iraq,its more a monetary control issue of the region and a forward operating base in order to invade Iran imo.

[edit on 7/12/09 by nickoli]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Start researching who the large corporations were that profitted from the war in Iraq.

Real interesting how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Blood money for murder.

and the average smuck has no idea and remains asleep.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

as for the casualties of the invasion, Alot of these were military albeit conscription, forced out by their generals while there families were held hostage under threat of death from there corrupt leaders. Can these conscripts really be counted as combatants... alot of them knew they had no contest with Abram/Challenger MBT,s but they had no option to engage with outdated ex soviet T55 T80s, .......

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join