It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military jets spotted searching for sphere UFO over Kansas City, Kansas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

A report was made that military planes and helicopters moved quickly onto the scene after an unusually shaped sphere UFO flew into the Kansas City, Kansas, area and hovered, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

"I went outside on my back deck at 2:00 AM to have a smoke and let the dog out. Behind our subdivision there are woods going back for miles - this is a public park or National forest land.

I noticed a large white light in the Southwest and as it moved slowly closer in my direction it got larger and larger. It stopped and I grabbed my high-powered binoculars to look at it - and I could see three large spheres connected together with a large arm or protrusion exending out at an angle underneath the craft.

The arm was moving around in a circle. It was metal looking, but I couldn't tell what material it was made of. The object emitted a very bright white light. It stayed in that position for a long time then just dissapeared.

Link to source

Just found this on the net and I thought I would share,

I personally am always interested in ufo reports where the military turn up shortly afterwards, to me that blows the chinese lantern theory right out of the picture. I mean to say you would think the military would know the difference

[edit on 26-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Great find. S & F!

But I'm not sure if I understand the witness' description of the object:

She described the object as “three large spheres connected together with a large arm or protrusion extending out at an angle underneath the craft. The arm was moving around in a circle.”

Do the 3 spheres form a linear or triangular shape?

It sounds like it could be a UAV helicopter. Too bad the witness did not state if she heard a noise coming from the object. But it looks like she has seen many other objects, like a black triangle, over the years. Make sure you wonder what is so special about her local area.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

A federal reserve bank is in Kansas City. The aliens may just be looking for their bailout.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

HAHA.
I like that one. I live on the other side of the state and am so ticked that I haven't seen anything. I go out every nite and look. Tonite we're camping out for a few hours.

new topics

top topics

join