It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Say That Michael Jackson Died From Drug Overdose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Michael Jackson may have accidental overdose on prescription pills according to family attorneyBrian Oxman who tearfully and cryptically hinted on CNN news at the fact that Michael Jackson could have died of an overdose of prescription pills and that he may have had a drug problem. He also hinted that Michael was surrounded with "enablers".

Link to source

Before the Michael Jackson followers get on the bandwagon to slate me for this post, let me just say I am an avid fan of this human being and I absolutely adore his music. That said lets not forget that this man had many problems.

When I first heard of his death I was obviously very upset, and as my mind started to work overtime (you know me by now) I thought there must be more to this story. Something just doesn't sit right with me. A heart attack? This was a man who was obsessed with health.

Looking in to it a bit more

Michael Jackson Admits Drug Use in Testimony

How bad is, or was, Michael Jackson's addiction to prescription medication?

Well, in a deposition Jackson gave last summer, the beleaguered pop star 'fessed up for once about where his head's been at when he signs documents.

Source

If he did die of a drug overdose then I am deeply saddened that this legend went out like this and of course I understand why it would be kept secret in order not to tain his image of a legend.

My thoughts go to all his radical fans and of course his family.

MJ RIP 1958-2009

It appears that there are many reports coming out now

Mic hael Jackson is dead: did drugs or stress of tour rehearsals kill him?

Michael Jackson 'died of a drug overdose', according to reports

Michael Jackson ‘Died of Drugs Overdose’

Lawyer points finger at Jackson drug 'enablers'

[edit on 26-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
You do know that footballers have died on the pitch with heart problems, don't you. Even the fittest people can die of heart attacks.

I am not saying your wrong, but heck it is possible that he died like they said.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
You do know that footballers have died on the pitch with heart problems, don't you. Even the fittest people can die of heart attacks.

I am not saying your wrong, but heck it is possible that he died like they said.

Yes I absolutely agree but when I have a gut feeling I have to follow it and by pure coincedence it looks like I am not the only one, there are more reports coming out about this (I have added them in my original post)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

What High-Profile people die from, and what is released to the public are 2 different scenarios; after al there is even still banter over the death of Marylin Munroe!
I found it a bit rich that there where made reports as to a cause of death before a coroners report had been issued!
Drugs can cause Heart failure and Myocardial infarction.
What drugs if any, that he may have been using can only be confirmed with a toxicological analysis, after post mortem samples have been vigorously tested. This can take up to 4 weeks; although can and will probably be fast-tracked for someone of his status.
Essentially media will report results on heresay. There is no possible way that anyone could kno the exact mechanism of death until the full forensic processes have been exhausted; that is different though to the manner of death- which we can deduce may have been heart attack, gleaned from family/friends testamonies and the fact that he was appartently unsuccessfully resusitated.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Im having trouble buying this heart attack story too.But too soon to point to drugs without more proof i think.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

On the other side of the coin, and as justifiable- Its also too early to buy into the heart attack thing!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

True as well.And as you said drugs may have caused the myacardial infarction to occur.Especially if he was a heavy and longtime user.We will wait for toxicology report i guess but it sounds strangely elvis like to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Well sometimes manners of death are a little uncomfortable/undignified for the family that remains.
I am not saying tht he did die in any particular way, I'm just saying that unless you have an opportunity to read the coronial findings, you wont truly know.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Maybe his prolonged efforts to keep himself germ free have weakened his immune system and he picked up a virus?
Who knows maybe swine flu got him causing a heart attack?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
According TMZ which has been VERY accurate in their reporting since this entire thing happened and was the only news source to get everything correct from the get go ironically, Jackson was on demerol, dilaudid, vicodin, soma, and several anti-depressants. These are all very powerful drugs and alone can cause a 50 year old to suffer cardiac arrest, especially with pre-existing health problems. There is no f'ing conspiracy or some huge drug scandal. Jackson is no different than any other celebrity. They are all pill pushers. Prescription drugs are bigger than any street drug in Hollywood, have been for years. I don't know why everyone is making such a big f'ing deal about this. There is no conspiracy. Only complete and utter incompetence by his doctors and people around him. The simple fact that Jackson was medically cleared to go on this world tour speaks volumes about these so called "enablers" surrounding him. Jackson was a weak and frail man for the last 10 years.

new topics

top topics

join