It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order-Galactic Federation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Whats all this word about new world ordering trying to put shackles on our wrists and send us rotting in a prison. I say NWO is a good thing, I say NWO is the only thing that is going to get us Galactic Federation acceptance (If there is one)

If you were the head of Galactic Federation would you accept a world that is unorganized, wages war on themselves, and divided into different countries? Hell, I would not under any circumstances, I would dean them a threat to themselves and a threat to the GF.

I welcome New World Order, I truely believe it is going to get us contact...

Discuss?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a New World Order would be good, but the one thats being introduced is not the one i want.

If a New World Order happens now, who will control it? Politicians from other government, politician who support some sort of war in the past.

In order for me to accept a New World Order, is that everything has to be started from the beginning.

Laws are revoted, new people are elected, and some sort of voting system that can't be messed around with.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Sushkov

Wow! Someone has been watching Southpark.
We will never be allowed into the "Galactic Federation"

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well..if et's are as smart as we presume then wouldn't they have some sort of universal government? Snip

[Mod Edit - vulgarity removed]

[edit on 22/6/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
no not yet, we arn't part of it, so its not universal. maybe something like the UN

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The New Old World order needs to go away and a true New World Order does need to evolve, but many closed minded people and those that cannot open to the higher dimensions needed to survive in the coming times has to happen first.

top topics

join