It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatening US Soil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

you know last time we were in a war japan sank many of our ships in hawaii. Ever heard of pearl harbor? remember who got us into that one? im sure the president at the time had his reasons. what makes you think that a simmilar situation could not happen. Missles not capable of hitting usa soil. wrong. all you need is a sub and a nuke. so i guess the bullets do not fall short. do not underestimate kim jon ill. yes people, kim jon ill. He is ill in the head. he already threatened us saying it is an act of war if we check his ships. do you actually think the usa is just going to let the ships in without checking? if you think this then you should sell yourself a bridge to knowhere. the oceans are huge, and the gaps are large ,i do not think we the usa would intentially do this without some sane reason. I would put fleet on alert myself, with crazy threats like that.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pudgeego

It's a sad state of affairs when people take the bait hook line and sinker. I can't blame you for believing what you've been indoctrinated to believe. How could you know any better when the society that raised you is responsible for your line of thought and beliefs.

Here is some food for thought. A retired FBI agent reveals that in fact Pearl Harbor was an inside job, giving the USA an excuse to join WW2 on Dec 8 1941.

Google Video Link

Here is an excellent recap of how it went down, why and how:
forums.randi.org...

Everything you've been taught is a lie. Don't get angry at me for revealing this to you, get angry at the bastards who made you believe it all in the first place. Good luck interfering with their agendas.

<< 1   >>

join