It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Uncover Live Online Child Sex Assault

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

That's a good point... but it's also part of releasing the anger...

As a victim, you can't move on until you release the anger...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

For a mother to do this to her own kid is beyond crazy, beyond sick ...

I'd like to know what kind of meds this person is on ... maybe the same kind as the mom in Texas who drowned her four kids ? maybe the same kind as the kids who shot up Columbine High school ? There are literally thousands of more examples ...

If people are going to get 'angry' at the 'perpetrator,' then it would help to get clear on just who the perpetrator is.

Just saying ...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

she won`t be on any `meds` - not until her laywer gets involved - she is doing it for kicks and the money - till her laywer says she is on meds and was abused as a child.....

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of children.

My favorite quote from The Crow.

Just think what this will do to the children and forget about fighting over the best punishment for this piece of sh#t, crack ho. She looks like ever bar fly I've ever seen coming out of the local pub.

Yes, Im angry that someone you look to as a goddess in your life would betray you this way. I wasnt sexually assaulted as far as I can remember, but my mother was a terrible person, also. It has affected my life my ENTIRE life, but I have managed to raise and love my own children. It never leaves your soul, though, the scars remain.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
reply to post by visible_villain

she won`t be on any `meds` - not until her laywer gets involved - she is doing it for kicks and the money - till her laywer says she is on meds and was abused as a child.....

I guarantee it'll come out she's on some kind of pharmaceutical drug like xanex, prosac, et al ...

Guaranteed !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join