It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the outside world views YOU (sorry I mean us)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here's a collection of review's about ATS from a popular website sharing application. It's nothing we don't already hear but i thought some of them were quite.... interesting???? Anyway here's my fav's... (for some reason I was compelled to xxxx out the poster names!?!?!)

xxxx reviewed 4 weeks ago
This site is full of right wing american nut jobs.

xxxx reviewed 6 months ago
The best online resource for all things strange, weird, and questionable!

xxxx rated 7 months agoconspiracies
Virtual meeting place for paranoid schizophrenics, frauds and liars however there is some interesting stuff if you can manage to stomach the insane babbling from the scary lunatics. Most of the obvious lies do not contain a source, have a poor grasp of English and are so laughably stupid that you can sift through these freely, however as an agent of the Illuminati the 5% of messages that do make sense concern us greatly.

xxxx rated 11 months agoconspiracies
A great site, however somewhat run over by inexperienced, young, fantastical posters.

xxxx rated 25 months agoconspiracies, ufo, aliens
this is a great site for all the info you need to know about conspiracies and ufo stuff. Been here before and loved it.

xxxx rated 52 months ago
Once again, the unemployed have the inside scoop on all that's top secret...... Spare me.

xxxx rated 52 months agoconspiracies
Hmm............POP UP............POP UP !

xxxx rated 53 months ago
Good site if you're paranoid.

xxxx rated 58 months agoconspiracies
I wish the site builders and the forum participants were slightly more intelligent. But it is a good place to find cryptozoology news.

Check it out for yourelf

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i am glad i do not care if people criticize me, and their overuse of blanket statements and such shows their true intellect (those who slammed the website)

the reason that the fascists do not like ATS is because there is a bit of freedom here for anyone of any walk of life to voice their views

ignorant people hate it when views different than their own are expressed

however i embrace people's views even if they are different than mine because everyone has something to share and teach others in some way or another

and what is with the "POP UP" comment? ive been here at ATS for years and years, and never had a pop up lol

[edit on 14-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Really...

Who cares what the "outside" world thinks about this site?

Some of the comments on that page read as if the people who wrote them never actually visited ATS.

"Right-wing American Nutjobs?"

and here I was thinking it was overrun by

"Left-wing sissy liberals"

Who knew?

Forget them.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I do not consider 55 people a collective view from the world; especially people who need their opinions validated by leaving them on a website specifically designed for reviewing other web-pages.

(obviously not all of the reviewers were bad, I'm speaking of those who decided to air their prejudices)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There is a lot of rubbish on here, no doubt, threads about celebrity shape shifters, jumping to the conclusion Air France plane was brought down by UFO's. these threads show a real jump in logic for most posters.
Nevertheless, I'm glad I come on this site and can discuss important issues and debate on philosohical issues, look at possible ufo sightings, it's all interesting no matter what conclusions you draw. .

I dont care if people think im mad. i think people who sit in front of the tv watching pop idol are mad. people always on facebook are mad.

we're all freaks (human beings)as soon as you realise your a bit of a feak the easier life is.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well at least they like our Crypto forum.

The pride and joy of ATS!!! *cough*

I've said it for years.

People that stumble across ATS are going to see the stories of the front page first. A lot of the time they are the crazy [MUST READ OMG] threads based on damaged brains that charge up the post count.

I'm sure many people are scared off by the nuttier element of this website.

But once you get past that nutty outer shell there is a soft, gooey center... full of rich, dairy milk cho.. sorry... got lost in thought there.

Once you get past the scary bits on the fringe you find some great stuff.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Haha, calm down guys, just thought you may have found it interesting. If you don't care then why waste the time telling the forum you don't care.... verging on hypocrisy.
It's clear there is some part of you that cares about something as you wouldn't be so effected by it.
Sorry if you think it's nonsense, just a bit of fun. Laugh at them.
edit: Posted before woodwardjnr + fooffstarr added their balanced opinions.)

[edit on 14-6-2009 by and14263]

top topics

join